¤ G.T. PART 2 ¤

This is part 2 of the previous filler chapter~

--------------

Taking a step back, his hand covering his mouth, eyes widened, full of shock, Giyuu stood there as he looked at her. 'It can't be...' he thought. The familiar girl smiled as the child in her arms looked at him.

"Its been a while, Giyuu-kun"

Giyuu slowly took his hand away as he looked at her, mouth agape. 'But how? I thought she left this world, i thought she was gone'. He was confused and didn't what to do or what to say. The Girl placed the little boy down as he held her hand, hiding behind her leg. "Ah, (random/boy/name), its alright. He's not a bad guy" the girl says.

Giyuu's aura started to change. From gloomy to relieved. Yet he was still confused and unsure. The little boy felt his sadness and walked towards him to give him a hug. Giyuu looked at the boy and soon knelt to his level. With a straight face, he gave him a pat on the head. "Im sorry for bumping into you mister..." says (r/b/d). Giyuu let out a sigh and responed "its ok". He then took a glance at the girl.

'It really is her...'

~

"So, you've been here this whole time?" Giyuu asked, whilst looking at the boy running and playing around. (Y/n) gave a subtle nod. "... are you married?...". (Y/n) looked at Giyuu as she blushed. "Ah, n-no!" She assured. She then looked at (r/b/n). "You must be thinking about him...". Smiling, she continued "He's not anyone blood related with me. He was just a boy that needed help". "...Oh?" Giyuu says.

~Flashback [(Y/n) POV]~

"Ever since i left the headquarters to continue my journey throughout the world, i started doing missions all by myself. It was hard being alone and having no one by my side but i've gotten pretty used to it"

"One day, my kasugai crow sent me on a mission in an abandoned home somewhere in the forest."

"Agh!" I yelled. The demon lunged towards me as i swung my sword "third style!" The demon dodged my attack and swifted to the side. There were multiple demons in the area and i was currently fighting with one of them. After a few swings and defenses i finally killed the demon. Suddenly, i heart faint crying from inside the abandoned house. I rushed inside it to see a small boy hiding behind a table. He had wounds and bruises all over his body.

"When i saw that boy, i immediately came to his aid. I knew he needed help. We then had a small chat about his life and his family. Apparently, before i arrived, his parents were taken away and was eaten by the other demons. He didn't tell me this directly, he only told me about the fact that his parents disppeared. I was heartbroken to see a small child whose family was already gone. No one to raise him, no one to take care of him."

The little boy's name was (r/b/n). I managed to accommodate him. I wrapped bandages around his arms and placed healing ointmens on his legs and face. As i was about to finish, a demon leaped towards me, its mouth open wide, ready to devour me. I grabbed my nichirin blade and focused on total concentration. I sliced its head off as it disintigrated.

Shuffling noises was made near me. I turned around to see the boy, trembling, his eyes widened with fear. I sheathed my sword as he looked at it. He was horrified. If i had to take care of him... i needed to keep his innocence. He was still young, he doesn't deserve to see genocide.

"That was when i took him with me. I carried him through the forest until i made it here in this village. And soon, after three years, i left the demon slayer corps and became a caretaker of this village. I still had the ability to kill, but only when it is necessary. This Village is my home now and i have been taking care of lots of children. Im happy of where i am right now"

~

(Y/n) smiled at Giyuu, with sincere and pure care. She really is a nice person, always putting others first. "(Y/n)-" as Giyuu was about to say something, (r/b/n) interrupted him as he sat beside him and showed him a cute little flower. The boy smiled happily and giggled. "Look mister! Isn't it pretty?" He asked. Giyuu looked at him and smiled. He let out a hum and nodded. The boy then gave the flower to him and started having a small chat with each other.

(Y/n) gazed at both of them. It was a wholesome moment for her. A moment she wants to cherish forever. The people she loved the most was right by her side. It made her feel fluffy and contented. (r/b/n) then left Giyuu and continued running around. "Giyuu-kun... i'm glad i got to see you again" (y/n) stated. Giyuu looked at her. It felt like a dream. She was shining like the sun, her eyes sparkle with joy. He placed the flower he got from (r/b/n) behind her ear and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Im glad to be with you again. From now on, I wont ever leave your side"

------------

A/N
AH YES THE CRINGE??? AAAAAAAA IM SORRY ITS 5 AM RIGHT NOW IDK WHAT TO THINK BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THE PART 2!

I WILL FINALLY START ON THE REQUESTS HAHA IM SORRY ILY GUYS♡♡♡

Also yes im addicted to 'flower-behind-the-ear' plot lmao

SEE YA~