Chapter 1

I woke up, stirring in my sleep. It was cold though, so I help on tightly to Anthony. I pressed soft kisses on his shoulder where my head was, keeping my eyes closed. He chuckled softly holding me tighter into him. I lifted my head up, still keeping my eyes closed but puckering my lips for kisses. I felt 2 but then squealed like a child for more so he gave me 4 more. 

  I smiled opening up my eyes and grabbing his face pulling him back. I gave him a few more before letting him go. "Good morning" he grumbled and I layed my head back on his chest holding him tighter. "What are you doing today" I ask him and he sighs. "I'm gonna hang out with Jaden" I sighed when he said that. I knew what that meant.

   It wasn't just a fun hangout with the boys. "Please...be safe?" I look up at him. "You need to stop worrying " he said putting his hands on my cheeks. "That's easier said than done" I groaned. "Promise me you won't worry" he said sternly. "...I'll try" I tell him and he smiles kissing my forehead and letting me lay back down on his chest.

   "Besides, it's way safer than the stuff we were doing before" he tells me running his hands through my hair. "I know but...it's still not safe" I tell him. "It'll be fine" he tells me and I nod. "And anyways, Jaden's obviously gonna bring Leila so you won't be lonely, no worries" I nod getting up off him. I give him a quick peck before grabbing his shirt of the floor and quickly putting it on, walking to the washroom. I did my whole routine and all that before wearing something actually presentable, since people were gonna be coming over.

 "Hey" I said walking down and hugging Leila, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes since I was still a bit tired. "Yo" she said and I did the whole bro handshake with Jaden before going up to Anthony. "Be safe ok?" I tell him and he rolls his eyes. "I'm gonna be fine stop stressing" he tells me before giving me a quick kiss and they both walk out the door. "I got McDonalds" Leila told me. "Ughhhh yessss" I walk to the kitchen and sit down.

   At first, I was excited but, I've been eating fast food and unhealthy shit for like the past 2 weeks. So when Leila started pulling out the food, I was like grossed out. "You ok?" She asked and I nodded. "We've been eating way too much shit food lately" I tell her. "Well yeah but it's freaking good" she says taking a giant bite out of her double cheeseburger. 

  I eat a few fries and drink my drink but just looking at the burger makes me beg for broccoli. "Maybe you're pregnant" she jokes and we both laugh. I smile at the thought of the first time she made a joke like this. It was before me and Anthony had even done anything. "Maybe YOU'RE pregnant" I joked back and she smiled at the thought of Jaden. They've been married for a bit now and it's honestly super cute. 

  After awhile, Jaden and Anthony FINALLY came back. The entire reason our parents wanted us married and away was for extra protection and safety. Obviously recently, that hasn't really been a thing. We've been helping out our parents but tbh, that's about it. We barley even do that. The only other time is when Jaden and Anthony go out and do stuff. I can't help but be scared but I just pray and trust that he'll be ok. Not to mention that's how we make our money. 

  "How was your day" I asked him. "Not bad" he told me scrolling through his phone but still wrapping his arm around me. My stomach made a loud ass noise making Anthony chuckle. "You didn't eat?" He asks and I shake my head. "Leila brought McDonalds" I tell him and he gags at the thought. "Too much McDonalds" he says continuing to look at his phone and I nod agreeing.

   "You want me to get you something?" He asks turning his attention over to me and I shake my head. "Nah no more fast food I'm sure I can cook something" I tell him walking over to the kitchen and looking in the fridge and freezer. "We have meat and vegetables" I tell him and he starts to walk up the stairs. "Ok you gonna cook?" 

"yeah"

  "Imma go lay down" he tells me before walking up. Long story short, I threw a bunch of random shit in a pot. It was mainly vegetables and sauce and stuff. "What did you make" Anthony asked wrapping his arms around me. "Honestly...I don't know..." I said looking at it. The second the smell of it hit me, I started to gag. "Woah woah you ok?" He asked and I turned around to face him I didn't wanna look at it. "Why you bout to throw up?" He asked and I shook my head. 

"I don't know"