Chapter 5

"Are you serious?" She said covering her mouth. Me and Anthony just smiled at her. "OH THIS IS SO GREAT!!!" She said walking over to us and giving us a hug. At first, everyone was so confused but then they started passing the test around and everyone was shook. "AW HUN THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!" My mom said also hugging us we got hugs and cheers from everyone and honestly, it made me feel a lot more happy about the whole situation. This was gonna be great. 

  It's been awhile since our dinner. Everyone is extremely excited about the baby. Our parents for example, keep buying shit. I've told them to stop numerous times and we don't even know the gender of the baby but then they just say "oh who cares?!? It's yellow!! That's a neutral colour!!" 

Like I said before, I have gained weight but, this whole time I thought it was McDonalds lol guess not. "I hate this I'm getting fatter" I look at myself in the mirror. "Yo, that's my kid don't even" Anthony says from the bed and I laugh. Oh yes, Anthony. He's exactly how I expected-crazy. He won't even hug me properly because he's scared of hurting me. He literally checks on me like 6 times during my showers to make sure I haven't  fallen or anything. He's pretty crazy. It's cute but at the same time, overbearing.

   "YO CHILL..." 

 "Bruh I literally just sat on the bed" 

  "Nah you threw yourself onto it you like jumped into the air that's not good for the ba-" I kissed him to cut him off. "Babe...it's gonna be fine ok? The baby is gonna be fine" I tell him moving the hair out of his face. "Yeah I know but just be a bit more careful ok" he said gently. I smiled at how precausious he was. I heard the doorbell ring and got ready to go downstairs. "NOPE" Anthony said grabbing my hand and making me sit back down. I groaned but laughed. It was a little annoying but very cute. "Bruuh I'm sure she can come down herself" I heard Leila say. "Yes she can" I said walking down the stairs. Anthony gave me a look like bruh snd I gave him a look like bruh ya know? 

  Jaden and Leila went in to hug me. "Woah hug lightly" Anthony says holding them back a little and they roll their eyes. "So....show us the pictures???" Leila asked and I ran to go grab pics from our first ultrasound. "Wow so is that the baby?" Jaden asked pointing to the picture. "Uhh I think so?" I responded unsure. "Aw that's so cool" Leila said looking at the ultrasound. "Soooo are we gonna have a gender reveal? Baby shower? what's going onnn?" Leila asked excitedly.

  "Well you know that I don't like parties and gatherings and stuff..." I start. "But....?" Leila continues. "But...I know that no one's going to allow me to go without at least 1 baby related party so, I guess I have too" I tell her. "YESSSS OH MY GODDD I'M PLANNING EVERYTHINGGG" she said excitedly and I rolled my eyes. "Honestly knowing my mothers she's probably already got a date set and invitations sent out" I tell them and they laugh. 

  We spend some more time with Jaden and Leila and obviously we all talk a lot about the baby. It felt really weird talking about it honestly? I remember when I was completely denying it and telling myself it was impossible. Then I went from that to realizing it was true but being absolutely too scared to tell anyone. Now here we are and everyone is so excited? 

 "Whatcha thinking about?" Anthony asks hugging me from behind as I stare into the empty room. Soon to be babies room. I look into the closet that already has a few baby things and smile. "I can't believe this is really happening" I tell him turning around to face him. "Are you happy?" He asks. "Are YOU happy?" I ask him and he nods. "Yeah..I am" he smiles widely. "Then I'm ecstatic" I say kissing him gently. "I'm excited" he tells me and I smile. "Me too...at first I was scared but...I think this is gonna be really great for us" I tell him. "Yeah me too" he responds.

Keep commenting y'all I love readdinnggg ALSO SHITS GONNA GET INTERESTING SOOOON