Chapter 13

Our last day in Greece was slowly coming to an end and I was sad to leave but I was honestly so tired and done with vacation. 

 This vacation was definitely much needed though. After everything we went through together, it was really nice to just spend time together and get closer. 

  I hoped and prayed that there wouldn't be any "work" for Anthony to do when we got home. I just wanted one normal week to transition before being drowned in worry and panic. Part of me thought about how scary and traumatic that would be if we had a kid. 

 Yes, it would be amazing but also, terrifying. Every time I had that thought I reminded myself that all our parents and grandparents did it too and they were just fine but, it still scared me. 

"Whatya thinking about love?" Anthony broke me outta my thoughts as he walked into our room. He had gone out to bring food. "Nothing important, just dozing off" I tell him.

   Another thing, me and Anthony haven't exactly talked about kids. These are thoughts I have every so often, but I don't want to tell him. I know it sounds bad since he's my husband and all but, it's a sensitive topic right now, kids, pregnancy, our lives ETC. 

 I'm not going to mention it ESPECIALLY not on vacation. "I thought you were gonna be on the beach" he asked as he came over and lay'd next to me on the bed. "I was but I got tired i'm exhausted" I told him emphasizing exhausted.

  "Me too" he said quietly moving his arm under my head and moving me into him. I kissed his cheek before resting my head on his shoulder. "Well, I have something for you so do you want it now or later?" He asked and I was immediately curious. 

  That was out of nowhere. What could he possibly have for me?

 "Well...would it make a difference??" I asked and he shook his head. "Den I want it now" I told him and he laughed. "Okay lemme get it" he got up and walked over to the drawers. 

  I still sat there wondering what it could possibly be. He walked back over to me and sat on the bed cross legged and I sat up, nervous. He had a little black box and handed it to me. 

 "Anthony what is this" I asked stupidly giggling. Obviously, I wasn't gonna know wtf it was until I opened it but obviously it was a ring box. What I meant was "why is this" but that ain't proper English. 

 "I saw it when I was out today getting food and I immediately thought of you" he said and my heart fluttered. There will always be something special about when someone gets you something because they thought of you. Just that fact that something as simple as a smell, object, place or song can make someone think of you was sweet. 

 "Aw why" I said tearing up, as I opened the box to reveal the cutest ring ever. "What do you mean why? Can't I get my wife something just cause?" He giggled.

   I quickly wiped my tears off with the back of my hand. Wow he really loved me huh? "So you just got it cause it reminded you of me?" I asked "Well I mean, it can be for whatever ya know" he said calmly but sadly as I looked up at him.

  "Our baby...the one we were gonna have...the one we are gonna have...me and you" he told me as he wiped the rest of the tears off my face with his thumb. "AND I just thought it would look nice next to that fat rock" he said and I giggled looking at my wedding ring. 

  I was deadass just sitting there holding this box in shock. He took it out and grabbed my hand, Sliding it onto my finger. "Ooh look at that" he said staring at my hand.

  "It's really beautiful babe" I tell him. "Like you" he says and I giggle, snort, and cry. 

Wow.

 I'm disgusting.

 "Aw mamas" he whispers wiping the rest of my tears and pulling me tightly into him. "You have really good taste" I tell him and he laughs. "I chose you didn't I" he tells me and I laugh hard, remembering that I said something like that to him once.