Chapter 4

Tonight was the dinner and I couldn't be more anxious. I've learned a lot from my mother but, I was still anxious. I invited everyone and honestly, they didn't question it? It's quite normal for us to have lots of dinners and they were honestly pretty happy that I was hosting since, I normally don't? 

  Usually when the guests come, my mom sets out appetizer type things? So I did it how she normally does it with chips and dip and veggie platter and cheese board and all that. I also set out various drinks. I thought really long and hard on what to make for dinner but after awhile of thought I decided on a seafood boil? I thought it was the best way to feed everyone since this was gonna be a pretty giant dinner. So we had crab and lobster and then we had a bunch of smaller things like potato and corn and shrimp. I also served that with a bunch of different sauces and stuff like butter and gravy for the potatoes and this white sauce Alfredo stuff. And then of course for dessert, we had cake and pie and all that.

   "Don't stress" Anthony told me as he hugged me from behind. "Easier said than done" I whispered. He gently kissed my shoulder and rocked me back and forth for awhile until the doorbell rang. He had calmed me down until it rang. Then I was shaking again.

  "Heyyyyy" Leila said walking in happily. I texted her after I told Anthony, and told her that everything went well. So now, 3 people knew. Me, Ant and Leila. Jaden on the other hand, didn't know yet but he, would soon. Sooner or later people started showing up and my nerves were through the roof. Soon enough, we had a room filled by my parents, Anthony's parents, Leilas parents, Jadens parents, and all the boys. 

 "Asha i'll help you!" My mom said as she started to take stuff out. She basically took over the dinner which, I was pretty happy about. I pulled Anthony aside, feeling extremely anxious. "How are we gonna tell them??" I whispered nervously. "Don't stress so much we'll figure it out. He told me, taking my hand in his.

  "Do you still have the tests?" He asked and I nodded gently. "Maybe do something with those?" He asked casually and I nodded. "Ok" I whispered breathy and nervous af. "It's gonna be great" he assured me, kissing my forehead before going back to the boys. I quickly went into the living room and saw that my mother had pretty much everything handled. 

  I knew she wouldn't be able to sit still anyways. I quickly ran upstairs and opened the bathroom drawer, looking at the 2 tests. I held them in my hand shakily looking at them. Wtf was I gonna do to reveal my preg— that's when I noticed Muffin sitting on my bed and it immediately gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be cute to do something incorporating her? Like why not? I thought for awhile but decided to keep it simple. 

  I decided to just attach the test to her collar. Someone was BOUND to pick her up at some point so why tf not? I quickly stuck It through her collar and placed it in a way that I knew would be secure. I quickly walked out, making sure to leave the door open so that she could roam around the house. I quickly ran downstairs to see that my mother had already plated the food and was getting everyone seated.

  "AH Asha! Sit down!!" She told me and I sat next to Anthony, squeezing his hand under the table. My mom then fed all the boys which I thought was cute. She made sure they all had food. "Oh I just love it when you come over! Tell your mother I need her peach pie recipe!" My mother said squishing the shit outta Noens face and giving him a big kiss, scooping more food onto his plate "AND YOU!" She said running over to Chase Keith. "Why don't I see you anymore huh? MMUAAHH" I laughed so hard I snorted. 

   Dinner was a little...hectic? There was like 12 different conversations. After dinner, we all went back to the living room and had dessert. When I heard tiny footsteps, my anxiety literally shot through the roof. I looked behind the couches to see that muffin had walked into the room. "Awwww Mufffinnn" Anthonys mom exclaimed as she picked her up. "Oop you got something stuck to your coll-" she started before pulling it out.