Chapter 11

At this point in time, We were currently at the airport once again. After awhile of planning, shopping, resting and all that, we finally got a trip together.

   Update on the whole process of flushing everything out before I talk about the trip-It happened and it was hard. Painful, but nothing I couldn't handle. Similar to period cramps.

   I rested for the 24 hours and then I immediately got back on birth control. It was one of those things that I was going to be extra extra extra careful with this time. It had been about a week? Since then and today was the day we were leaving on our lil vacation. 

   Anthony of course, brought my my usual morning coffee. I was pretty happy because I don't think you're supposed to drink caffeine when you're pregnant?? But coffee is my life so like...I basically chugged most of it before we got there because it was so good. 

  Of course though, it gave me jitters. "Ashhhhh you need to calm down" Anthony said laughing as my leg spasmed every once in awhile. "I'm calm" I told him shakily. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. "Good, just think about how fun it'll be" he told me and I nodded. 

  That wasn't a problem. I knew it would be fun. But getting on planes was the problem. No, I wasn't scared of planes. I was scared of cops. For obvious reasons. And they were EVERYWHERE. 

We were extremely careful obviously. We've been like this forever. But I still had fears of getting caught. 

   Once we got through security and everything it was all fine LIKE IT USUALLY IS. But you know me, always overreacting. We got on and the flight attendants did the whole hip hop dance routine they usually do before we start.

   I decided to just not look at them or think about them. Please leave before I get more anxiousssssss ok thank you. 

  After they left I took another deep breath and leaned my head against the seat. First class, obviously. Then the announcement came on. "Ladies and gentlemen welcome aboard flight 5V3 to the Greek island of Mykonos, we ask that you please fasten your seatbelts and get ready for take off! enjoy your flight!" 

  Well shit we made it? The flight itself took extremely long. But after while...we FINALLY MADE ITTTT. The plan was that basically, we were gonna stay in Mykonos for like a week. Then, we were gonna take a boat to Santorini and stay there for a week. 

  And then we were gonna spend a whole day of traveling. Not excited for that to be honest...BUT I'M EXCITED FOR THE REST. When we got to Mykonos it was beautiful OBVIOUSLY. 

 "we're definitely partying tonight" I commented. Anthony chuckled, i'm guessing that's a yes? Mykonos was very much the "party island" so it was pretty obvious we were gonna party.

   We get to our hotel and as per usual it's pretty amazing. "it's pretty amazinggg" I say wrapping my arms around Anthony's neck kissing him gently. "Did you expect anything less?" He asked and I laughed "Obviously not, only the best for the Reeves" I said making him smile.

   "I like it when you say that" he said referring to the use of his last name. "Well let's get ready and stuff so we can go out" I tell him and he groans. "Seriously? I'm so tired" he said and I groaned.

   "Me too but I don't wanna waste timmeeee" I told him. I was also really tired so when he mentioned tiredness I was suddenly like shit I really am. "Bruh Greece is still gonna be here when we wake up" he said laughing and I rolled my eyes. "Fineee let's take a nap" I said.

   He grabbed my waist and literally threw us both onto the bed. I literally screeched. He pulled me in close to him and I layed my head on his chest. I ran my fingers through his hair as I slowly drifted off.

PLEASE READ

everyones been asking for updates so I did. I wanna apologize because I KNOW I'm really slacking with this story...

I just have really bad writers block for this? I have so many other ideas I just don't know where to go for this story specifically 

that's exactly why I chose not to do a sequel for Steak night because there's absolutely no where to go once the story is over.

I'm really sorry about the slow ass updates and the half assed work. I'm gonna try harder to get this story going but I'm also sorry if I can't :( 

meanwhile tho...I'm thinking of writing a Kio Cyr story...who's interested...?