Chapter 10

We spent some time with Jaden and Leila before going home. It was honestly a really fun day. We had food obviously and drove around and talked about life. 

   It honestly made me happy and took my mind of everything that was going on. It was nice to see how well Leila and Jaden were doing. And I knew that now that Anthony and I were talking again, things were gonna get better. 

   That was 2 days ago. It felt really good to have Anthony back honestly and I hadn't thought about what was going on. But today, I had to take my second pill. The one that would start the process of flushing out my body. 

  I threw the pill and some water in my mouth. If I didn't feel like it was over during the first pill...I really felt it now. Anthony hugged me and we stayed like this for a bit. I tried my best not to cry. 

  "I'm gonna be here ok?" He told me, assuring me that he'd stay during this. I didn't doubt that. "Let's go lay down" he said and I nodded walking up with him. He did stuff on his phone and computer as I layed down next to him. 

   I didn't know exactly how this was gonna play out but I was waiting for and expecting pain. Apparently there's supposed to be like 6-8 HOURS of cramping? And then obviously the whole flushing out process and then apparently I need to rest for 24 hours. 

  Not that I was doing anything anyways. Anthony and Jaden were doing a lot of "jobs" so we were pretty good. I wanted to get back into it but, I knew he probably wasn't going to let me.

   "I've been thinking about something" he asked and I looked at him. "Yeah?" I ask. He put his stuff away and turned to look at me. "Let's go somewhere?" He said and I groaned.

   "Right now? I thought I needed to lay do-" He stopped me. "No no I mean't like another vacation" I smiled at the idea. I love the time I spent with Anthony in Vegas and even our honeymoon.

    We hated each other for a bit of it but Sicily was still pretty. "What made you think of this?" I asked smiling. "Well I really enjoyed Vegas and after everything with the whole...pregnancy...I realized this might be one of our last chances to go somewhere if we decide to have a kid" he told me and I nodded thinking about it. 

   "And...I know I yelled at you for what you said but...you were kinda right" he told me and I looked at him. "What makes you say that?" I ask him and he shrugs.

 "I know it sounds like a shitty way of putting it and I know a baby is a blessing or whatever is it they say and if we we're still having a baby I would love that kid but...i'm not ready to be trapped" he said and I snorted.

   Yes, to some it may sound harsh but in some ways it's true? I see how some of these moms are and they look absolutely DRAINNEDDD. "I even told you taking care of muffin is hard enough!" I told him and he laughed.

 "And besides..." I started. " We haven't had a lot of couple time and I wanna enjoy the married life with you a little longer...JUST you..." I tell him. "Good" he says kissing me. "We have lots of time to think about kids but maybe just not now" I tell him and he nods. "In the meantime tho...let's go somewhere" I tell him and he smiles.

AN- I was asked to update this so here ya go COMMENT!