Chapter 9

"How are you" he asked as we sat on the couch. "I don't know..." I answered truthfully. "Well what's gonna happen" he asked motioning over to my stomach. 

  I took a deep breath and collected myself before answering, "Well...I took the first pill this morning and...i'll take the second one in 2 days and then...it'll be done" I told him and he looked away hurt. I was hurt too. 

  "I'm gonna be here ok" he told me and I nodded, pulling him into another hug. I really missed him. "Ice cream?" I asked trying to brighten the mood and he nodded.

   I went and grabbed another spoon and we continued to eat it. We caught up a little more and he explained that his life had been shit for the past few days and I obviously agreed. 

  There was a lot more apologizing throughout that too. "I shouldn't have left you or yelled at you during this and I'm so-" I stopped him. 

  "Ant stop apologizing it's over and I get it you were hurt" he stopped me. "Yeah but I shouldn't have reacted that way" I shook my head. "Ok you're sorry I'm sorry right?" I asked and he nodded.

  "Then it's overrrrrrr" I laughed kissing him. "Mmm i missed this" he said into the kiss. "And this" he said smacking my butt and I laughed. 

  We ate more ice cream and I shared the huge ass blanket. After we were full I quickly put the ice cream away because I couldn't just leave it on the table. 

  After a bit more talking and looking on our phones and talking about the past few days and what we've been doing, we eventually fell asleep. 

  I woke up confused but quickly realized where I was. My mom was in the kitchen washing dishes and stuff when I carefully got off Anthony. 

   The couch was obviously giant and comfortable but I still had to maneuver carefully so I didn't like knee him in the face. 

  My mom saw me and her eyes widened. She started motioning for me to come over and giggling like a little girl. "What happened??" She whispered.

   "He got worried when I didn't come home" I explained and she smiled. "Cause he loves you!" She mouthed and I smiled. "I know" I told her. 

  She pointed to the stove basically asking if I wanted breakfast. I shook my head and decided to go for cereal. I thought it was cute how even though I moved out, my parents continued to eat MY favourite cereals.

   I grabbed the red box of Krave and poured it into a bowl before adding milk and grabbing a spoon. I went and sat down next to Anthony who was still asleep on the couch. 

   I ran my hands through his hair and he stirred a little but didn't wake up. I heard foot steps down the stairs and turned to see a very confused Leila. "Why is muff-" she said before looking over at the couch. 

  Her eyes widened and she put down the kitten, jumping up and down. She gave me a thumbs up and I nodded my head. She poured herself a bowl of some cereal. I didn't see what she got and she came and sat next to me. 

   After a few more minutes of us all eating and giggling in complete silence,  Anthony finally woke up. He of course, was very confused but immediately realized what was going on. 

  "Finally" Leila said like a bitch and Anthony gave her this look like ? And she gave him this look like FIGHT ME. 

  "What..." Anthony asked her. "You hurt my friend you dick!" She yelled and my eyes widened. "Sorry I just had to get it out of my system" she said way too casual before shoving more cereal into her mouth. 

   I was kinda shocked but I kinda thought it was funny? "It's fine it'll prepare me for my mom" he told me. "No don't worry I told them not to-" he stopped me. "Trust me, she's gonna" he told me. 

  The doorbell rang signifying that someone was here...obviously. "Probably Jaden" Leila said opening the door to let him in. We all said hi to Jaden and he sat down. 

  "You ok?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah I am" I tell him truthfully. I was feeling fine tbh. Anthony kept in touch with Jaden during everything so obviously he knew. 

   We talked a bit more and after a bit of talking we decided we wanted to go somewhere. "Have we ever hung out like...us 4? Together? outside?" Leila asked and we all looked at each other. 

   I don't think so..." I said trying to think back to a time but I couldn't remember. "Well, since we know Mcdonalds wasn't the problem...let's get some" Jaden says getting up and we all agree getting ready to go.

AN- so...Anthony and avani??