T H R E E

Macy walked out of the backroom, still intensely shaken up from what had just occurred only moments ago. " That's what Pennywise does right? He fucks with you. So Stanley's probably fine, right? " Eddie asked nervously while walking towards the front exit. Beverly went through her bag nervously in search of her phone. " Mike, do you have Stan's number? " She asked, before quickly typing in the number while Mike gave it to her.

" Hey, Richie! " An unknown voice calls out, causing all the losers to stop in their tracks but making Richie's heart race. The seven adults turned around, looking down at the small blonde boy that was in front of them. " How'd you know my name? " He mutters at the boy, thinking this might be something set up by Pennywise.

The boy looks up at Richie as a smile grows on his face. " The funs just beginning, right? " The boy laughs, causing all the losers to look at each other. Macy watches Eddie run behind her, shooting him a confused look as he shakes his head, neither of them wanting to go through what had just happened again.

Richie crouches down to the boys' level, making direct eye contact with him, before taking a deep breath. " You think this is funny? Do you think this is some kind of game? Well, fuck you! " He exclaims, his voice rising with each word, grabbing the boy's shoulders and shaking him.

Macy watches the boys face change as his smile instantly drops. This made her think that this might not have been something set up by Pennywise. " Richie, be careful- " Macy exclaims before being cut off by Richie yells. " Fuck you! I'm not afraid of you! " He yells, waving his finger in the boys' face.

The boy looks at Richie and all the adults, giving them a disoriented look. " The funs just beginning. The line from your act dude, I'm a fan! " He explains, and the losers let out a sigh of relief as Richie lets go of the boy and points behind him. " Are those your parents? " He asked, getting the confirmation with the stern looks the two were giving to Richie. " Do you want a picture? " Richie asked with a fake smile plastered across his face, trying his best to defuse the now awkward situation." No, I think I'm good. " The boy answers, his voice sounding annoyed as his parents pulled him away from the group, shooting Richie one last glare.

The losers turn back around, all relieved that wasn't something set up by Pennywise. " Jesus Rich, you don't know the lines from your own show? " Ben questions, as the group walks out of the restaurant, shaking their heads at the situation. " I don't write my own material. " Richie reveals, making Eddie stop dead in his tracks. " I fucking knew it! I fucking knew it! " He exclaimed with a smile. Macy flinched at Eddie's loud pitch, sending the man a glare before walking into the brisk Derry night.

The seven adults stand in the parking lot of the restaurant, listening to the ringing of Beverly's phone while they wait for Stanley to answer. Only to be surprised when a woman answers the call. " Hello, Mrs.Uris, my name is Beverly Marsh, I apologize for calling but I'm an old friend of your husband. " Beverly muttered as she nervously introduced herself to the sniffling woman over the phone. The silence on the phone looms over them, making each loser anxious about what was taking her so long to respond.

" He uh- he passed. "

The voice of Patty Uris reveals through her sobs, making the seven adults' hearts drop. " It was horrible the way he died, his wrist. " Patty cries out, with the image of her dead husband flashing back in her mind. Macy's hand flew to her mouth, not wanting to believe what she had just heard. Tears begin falling freely as she thinks about the pain Stan must have gone through and the pain his wife is going through now.

" The bathtub, " They both say, only Beverly saying it seconds before Patty, thus catching the attention of Ben. " Fuck. " Macy whispers to herself as the call ends, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. The group stays silent, only to have Eddie break it out of fear. " Stanley! Pennywise knew before we did! "