E L E V E N

Macy's ignored the feeling of her feet burning as she ran desperately towards the exit of the cave. Looking behind her she felt herself growing confused once she saw no sign of the beat-up version of her younger self or the door to the room she had just come out of. Both seemingly disappearing the moment she left. The light gets closer with every step she took, causing her to run even faster towards it.

Before Macy knew it, she was looking out onto Pennywise's layer again. Her legs grew weak, causing her to fall to her knees in exhaustion. Macy placed her hand over her beating heart, desperately trying to catch her breath, a part of her wishing she had Eddie's inhaler. The woman lifts her head, watching as Bill emerged from the body of water he had jumped into. Bill and Macy make eye contact before turning their heads, both looking towards Mike.

Mike noticed the two, making him shoot up from his hiding spot, now sprinting towards the two. " Macy, Bill. " He called out, a bit louder than he intended to. His tone accidentally catches the attention of not just Macy and Bill, but Pennywise also. Mike looked up at IT and took a deep breath as he stared straight into ITs eyes, standing his ground against the gigantic clown-spider.

" I know what you are, that's why I'm not afraid. " Mike states, as he looks up at Pennywise in ITs final form, believing that IT couldn't hurt him anymore. The clown looks down at the man and smiles, now reaching one of ITs large hands towards Mike. Pennywise grabbed Mike's body, beginning to lift him into the air before Mike could have a chance to escape. Macy shot to her feet, her hands covering her mouth, watching helplessly as Pennywise stuck a sharp claw in Mike's face.

Bill and Macy both stood there frozen, as Macy's chest began to rise up and down at a fast pace. She watches anxiously as slow tears ran down her face, knowing Pennywise can't do anything unless Mike is truly scared. " I know what you are...a mad man. " IT reveals, knowing that Macy and Bill were watching helplessly. Macy lets out a gasp as Pennywise starts opening ITs mouth in front of Mike, trying to get Mike to look into the deadlights. She jumps down from the rocks towards Pennywise, having no plan in mind but knowing she needed to do something. Yet Macy stopped in her tracks once a rock hit the clown, taking ITs attention away from Mike.

" Hey, fuckface! "

Richie screamed out as adrenalin ran through him like blood. Pennywise looked at the man with confusion and anger washing over the clown. Suddenly forgetting about Mike, Pennywise throws the man across the room, with IT now focused on Richie. Macy wasted no time before running to Mike's aid, crouching down next to the injured man. " Fuck! Mike, are you okay? " She asks, helping the man sit up. Mike had felt like all the wind had gotten knocked out of him, causing him to only nod his head in response as he held onto Macy.

Richie watching Pennywise change IT's focus towards him, making him bend down to pick up another rock from the ground. He looks back up at Pennywise and puffs out his chest slightly. With him reminding himself in his head that none of this was real. " Wanna play truth or dare? Here's a truth...you're a sloppy bitch! " He screams, winding his arm back, preparing to throw another rock.

" Yeah, that's right! Let's dance! Yippee Kiyay motherfuc- " His sentence gets cut off as Pennywise open's IT's mouth, making the deadlights visible to Richie. The man's body immediately goes limp at the sight of the deadlights, causing the rock to fall out of his hands, with his arms falling straight to his side. Mike and Macy both shot to their feet once Richie went limp. They look at each other, neither of them knowing what to do. The two look back at Richie as he begins floating up towards Pennywise with blood dripping from his nose and floating upwards.

Eddie freezes as the scene unfolds in front of him, with him being unaware of what to do. " R-Richie? " He mutters quietly, seeing the man he loves floating higher up into the air. It was then when Eddie realized he was going to be the one to do something...the one who was gonna save Richie. Eddie looks down at the rod Beverly had given him and lifts it to his face, remembering what the woman had said to him.

" It kills monsters if you believe it does. " He reassures, repeating the last five words over and over again just like Beverly had. Eddie then begins running towards Richie, gripping the rod tightly. Getting closer to the two, Eddie winds his arm back, before throwing the rod straight at Pennywise, aiming right for the deadlights.

" Beep beep motherfucker! "

Eddie screams out as he watches the rod land straight into Pennywise's mouth. Pennywise closes ITs mouth, causing Richie to fall out of the trance he was under. The clown starts violently coughing and choking up the rod that had been thrown into IT's mouth. Pennywise begins tripping backward as the choking continues. The losers all watching IT begin to choke up a bright orange liquid.

Before the losers could comprehend what was happening to Pennywise, IT suddenly fell back, getting impaled straight through the chest with one of the sharp spikes in the layer. The adults watched in surprise as the spike sunk deeper and deeper into ITs chest before the clown finally went limp.

Eddie's eyes go wide while looking at the impaled clown, believing he had not only saved Richie but killed IT for good. Macy's eyes moved from the clown to Eddie and Richie. Smiling as Eddie hovers over Richie, describing in detail to the confused Richie about how he had just killed IT. Macy rests her head against Mike's chest, closing her eyes for a moment and letting a tired sigh slip from her lips. Through her closed eyes, Macy believed that everything was finally over, that IT was dead this time, and it was all thanks to Eddie.

Once Macy opened her eyes, her gaze fell on the clown again. Her head suddenly jolted off of Mike's chest once she noticed the movement that came from the seemingly dead clown. Her eyes widened and her stomach dropped once IT began trying to get up from the spike, with a claw growing from ITs hand.

Macy realized that the claw was coming straight towards the unknowing Eddie, who had his back turned away from Pennywise. Panic filled Macy as she began screaming out for Eddie, desperately trying to get his attention. " Eddie! " Macy screams out as loud as she possibly could. Terror lingered through her screams as she desperately tried to warn the man of the impending danger.

But she was too late.

Macy flinches violently, letting out an ear-piercing scream the moment Pennywise's claw went through Eddie's chest. She watched in disbelief and hoped that just like everything else in Derry, that this wasn't real. But the blood coming from Eddie, confirmed to her that this was all too real. The blood from Eddie splattered all over Richie's face, staining his clothes and glasses. Richie looked up at his first love helplessly, his heartbreaking as Eddie pleaded for help. " Richie? " Eddie cries out in pain, hoping Richie could do something to help him. Richie reached out his arms towards the man but was too late as Eddie's body flew backward.

The clown laughs at the screams and cries that came from Bill, Beverly, and Macy. While Richie, Ben, and Mike were too shocked, each completely frozen. Tears ran down Macy's face as she was forced to watch one of her best friends being thrown around like a rag doll. " No! " Bill cries out from the ground, watching Eddie being tossed aimlessly throughout the layer by the laughing clown.

" Eddie " Richie muttered, with tears streaming freely from his eyes. Pennywise's laugh grew louder as IT continued to swing Eddie around, taunting the losers with their dying friend. " Uh-oh. " IT laughed, as he waved Eddie around, with every passing second making Eddie feel weaker, with the losers watched helplessly in horror.

A final laugh left Pennywise as the clown threw the dying man across the room. Eddie landed inside of a small cave with a loud thump, groaning as the pain became excruciating. The losers watched Eddie get detached from Pennywise and wasted no time before running towards the helpless and bleeding out Eddie.