T W E L V E

Once Macy and the losers made it to Eddie, they were all even more heartbroken at the sight they were met with. Immediately being met with Eddie lying face down, clutching his chest as he groans in pain. " Be careful with him. " Macy says, her voice shaky as she tries to talk through her sobs. Macy was too afraid to touch him, not wanting to hurt him any more than he already was.

Ben wraps his hands around Eddie, lifting his torso and leaning his back against the rocks. Eddie lets out another loud groan as he is faced with the six losers. Another sob left Macy when she finally saw how bad his injuries were. Seeing his mouth dripping with blood and looking further down to see the gaping hole in his chest. At this point, the losers were all hoping for a miracle but expecting a tragedy.

" Come out and play losers! " Pennywise laughs, trying to get the attention of the losers. Pennywise uses ITs claws to pry at the entrance over and over again, desperately trying to get to the losers club. Richie ignores the taunts from the clown as he takes his jacket off and leans next to Eddie. " He's hurt really bad, we gotta get him out of here. " Richie states pressing his jacket against Eddie's wound. Eddie screams in pain, holding onto Richie's hand as he tries to stop the bleeding.

Macy crouches down next to Richie, not knowing what to do but wanting to be by Eddie. " How are we supposed to do that Richie? " Beverly questions, sadness lingering through her voice as she looks at Richie. He looks back at her, not knowing what to say, causing him to ignore her question and look back down at Eddie.

" I almost killed it. " Eddie muttered, catching everyone's attention. " The leaper... my hands around his throat, choking it. " He lifts his arm weakly, remembering what happened back in the basement of the pharmacy. " I made it feel small. He was weak. I made him seem so weak. " He finishes, ignoring the outside yells and taunts from Pennywise. Macy looks away from Eddie and looks up at Pennywise who is throwing rocks around, desperately trying to get closer to them.

Once the shaky words leave Eddie's bloody mouth Mike's eyes widen, an idea popping into his head. " The Shokopiwah! " Mike called out, making everyone look at him in hopes he could get them out of Neibolt quick enough to save Eddie. " All living things must abide the laws of the shape they inhabit. " Mike finishes, making all the losers remember the ritual they had just performed. Beverly begins to open her mouth to add to Mike's statement but is cut off by Ben calling out for the loser's attention.

" Guys! " He yells out, making everyone else turn their heads to look at him. " There's a passageway through here! " The loser's eyes widened at his statement, believing they finally have a way to leave the house for good. Thinking they might be able to go save Eddie. " The tunnel! Pennywise has to make himself small to get into the entrance of the cavern! " Beverly begins, reminding everyone of how they had to squeeze through the entrance to get in.

" So if we could get back there... we can force him down to size! " Beverly finishes, making Macy nod her head. The new plan replaying over and over in her head. " We make IT small, small enough so we can kill IT! " Macy replies looking around for validation and sees Eddie giving her a weak nod. Macy forces a smile onto her face, wanting Eddie to believe that everything was going to be okay. No matter how hard it was for her to believe it herself.

" I can smell the stink of your fear! " Pennywise yells, making ITs way closer and closer to the losers. The adults notice the traction Pennywise is gaining on them, making them realize that if they want to leave the cave alive they need to do something fast. " Go! We gotta go! " Mike screams out, causing all the losers to get to their feet. Macy watches the other losers file out of the cave. " Grab him! " She yells, looking down at Eddie through her tears.