F O U R

Macy watches Mike as he begins describing the ritual in-depth. " The Shokopiwah, the first ones who fought IT, they have a saying, that all living things must abide by the laws of what they inhabit. " He finishes, doing nothing but adding to the confusion and frustration of the unknowing losers.

" A tribal ritual? Are you fucking kidding me, man? " Richie laughs out, believing that Mike's making this up as he goes. Richie begins thinking of other ways they could beat the demonic entity. " There has to be another way. I mean this thing comes back every twenty-seven years. Let's just kick the can down the road and do it then. " Richie exclaims, not realizing they'll be well into their seventies by that time. " Wait, we'll be seventy years old asshole. " Eddie bickers back, only to be cut off by the shaky voice of Beverly.

" It doesn't work that way. " Macy looks at the distraught woman next to her and places her hand on top of Beverly's, giving it a squeeze to try and calm her down. " None of us make it another twenty years. And the way it happens. " She reveals, turning her head to look at Macy during her last words, tears running down her face as she couldn't even finish her sentence. Looking Beverly in her eyes Macy began feeling sick to her stomach. " So if we don't finish IT this cycle we..." Not even able to finish her thought as her anxiety runs through her like blood. " We die. " Bill finishes, getting up from the couch.

" Horribly. " Eddie blurts out nervously, making Macy shake her head and rub her temples at his blunt comment. " Yeah, I don't need the horribly part. " Richie mumbles as he pours himself another shot. " I didn't say it, she said it, not me! " He argues back, proving to everyone in the room how neither of them had changed a bit, still bickering like they did while they were all growing up.

" Look, I've seen w-what he's talking about, and i-it's all true. It's the only way, and if we want this ritual to work " Bill stutters, his eyes never leaving Mike's. " We have to remember. " Mike finishes. Richie looks at the two men. " Remember what? " Mike looks at the group, knowing that they need to do this as soon as possible. " We need to do this fast, the cycle ends soon, and once it does- "

" We're fucked!" Eddie exclaims, cutting Mike off. " So we're going now? " Macy questions at Mike, sighing as he nods his head, giving her a sympathetic smile. Macy, Richie, and Eddie curse to themselves as they throw their bags back in their rooms before walking out the front doors of the In.

The remaining members of the losers club make their way down the streets of Derry as the sun begins to rise. Everyone except Mike feeling the memories from the town coming back in flashes and blurs. Macy walks next to Mike, their hands brushing together as they walk down the streets of Derry, with every destination bringing back another lost memory.

The sun begins beaming down on them as they walk into the woods, the same woods where Macy had her first encounter with IT. As they walk deeper into the woods she feels herself tense up at the memories. Noticing Macy's body language, Mike reaches for her hand without a second thought. Looking down at her hand Macy feels a squeeze from Mike, showing comfort to her. She looks up at him, giving him a smile before letting his hand go and walking in front of him visibly less tense.

Ben stops walking, looking around at the sight around him. " This is where we came, after the rock fight. " He reminisces, making all the losers remember the bloody fight that left them all sore for weeks. The same day the losers club was finally complete. " The clubhouse! " Richie blurts out, remembering the underground clubhouse that Ben built for them all those years ago.

" Yeah, the hatch has to be over here somewhere. " Richie adds, pushing past the rest of the losers in search of the door to the clubhouse, with Macy following closely behind while trying to help. " You know I actually think the door was somewhere over here. " Ben calls out, stomping his foot around for any sign of the door. A crash rang out as Ben found the door to the clubhouse, falling straight through the door as a result. " I found it. I'm okay! Come down! " Ben yells as he wipes the dust off of himself.