F O U R T E E N

Macy steps into the Derry In and takes a deep breath as the door closes behind her. The losers all stop at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at the staircase in front of them. Macy and Beverly turn their heads towards each other, sending the other small smiles as they begin walking up the stairs.

Walking into her room Macy sees her unopened bag on the bed. She feels a pair of eyes on her and knows they belonged to Mike. " I never even used anything in that bag. " She says looking behind her to see Mike standing at the door, playing with his hands to calm himself down. He walks up to her, wrapping a hand around her waist before leaning down to press a kiss on her lips. Macy sighs into the kiss before pulling away, looking up into the man's eyes.

His arms detach from the woman and he looks at her bags that are sitting on the bed. Mike suddenly wonders what is to come next. Macy watches him sit on the bed and feels a pit growing in her stomach, not wanting to leave Mike for the second time. " So where to next? " She questioned, nerves lingering in her voice.

Macy walks over to the bed, sitting next to Mike with their knees touching softly. Looking down at the floor, Macy sees Mike's hand land on her knee, this making her look up to face the man. " Hopefully wherever you're going. If that's alright? " Mike said looking into her eyes. His hand moved to cup her cheek as he looked into her soft brown eyes.

She felt her eyes water, feeling overwhelmed with love for the man in front of her. " I thought you'd never asked. " She whispered back, a soft tear falling down her cheek. Mike chuckled at the reaction, as he looked deeper into her eyes. The two leaned into each other until they felt their lips touch. This kiss being the first time the two had felt safe in a long time, in the arms of each other, their lips pressed against the other. As the kiss finished Mike pressed his forehead against the woman's, the two smiling widely at the other.

" Well, this means you got a lot of packing to do Mr. " Macy says, pulling her forehead away from Mike and grabbing his hand from her face and holding it in her lap. He smiled up at her, and they both stood up from the bed, hands still intertwined with the other. Mike looked down at the woman and let go of her hand, pressing a kiss on her forehead before grabbing the keys to her rental car. " Ok, let's get going then. I think the rest of them are getting ready to leave. " Mike confirmed starting to walk out the door.

The rest of the losers began saying their goodbye's again, this time promising to keep in touch, unlike the last time. Macy hugged Beverly last, the two women holding onto the other tightly. " Don't be a stranger! If you ever need anything don't hesitate! " Beverly pleads, not wanting to lose connection with her best friend again. " Same to you, if you and Ben are ever in the area or even wanna go to Disney World or some shit! I'll cancel my classes! " Macy laughs, with the two detaching from each other.

Beverly looks behind Macy to see Mike and Ben saying their own goodbyes to one another. " Is he staying here? " Beverly asked, her voice low so only Macy could hear. Macy immediately knew she was asking about Mike and a smile grew on her face as she shook her head. " No, he's actually coming back to Florida with me. " Macy revealed, a look of pure love plastered on her face. " I'm so happy for the two of you Mace. " Beverly beamed, her hands on Macy's shoulders as she squeezed them.

Macy hears Beverly's name called out from Ben, causing the two to look towards the man, with car keys in his hand. As Beverly walks towards Ben, Macy realized she didn't see one person in the In lobby. " Richie. " She whispered to herself, looking outside the opened door and seeing his red car outside. Making her way towards Mike she places her hand on his chest, looking up at him. " You go back to the library, I'm gonna go check on Richie, I'll meet you there. " She promises, looking up at him. Mike nods his head, not asking any questions but knowing Richie was taking all of this a bit harder than the rest of them. Mike places a kiss on her forehead before walking out of the IN, leaving Macy alone in the lobby.