S E V E N

Macy sees the street sign that read ' Neibolt ' and felt her heart begin to race. They reach the house and the adults scramble to the front porch, seeing Bill walking up the steps towards the house. " Bill! " He turns around at the mention of his name, looking to see his six friends running towards him.

Bill protest as the losers run closer towards him, begging them not to go in the house with him. " I started all of this, this fucking thing that's inside you all. " He began, with his eyes turning glossy. " It all started when I took you guys to the barrens when the on-only thing I cared a-about was finding G-Georgie. " Bill stutters out, his hands shaking at the thought of Georgie. " I'm gonna go into this house and I'm not sure what's gonna happen and I can't ask you to do th- " He cuts himself off as he watches Beverly pick something up from the ground.

It was the same rod she used all those years ago to hit IT.

She looked at him, with her grip on the rod tightening. " Well, we're not asking you either. " Bill looks at her with disbelief, his head beginning to shake. " We weren't alone all those years ago," Ben stated, remembering the last time they were inside the house. " So we're not doing it alone now. " Mike finishes, now looking into Bill's watery eyes. Macy nods her head looking at her friends around her. " Losers stick together. " The adults nod at her words, before falling silent, making Eddie look around. " So, does anyone wanna say anything? "

Bill looks at Richie, remembering what the boy had said all those years ago. " R-R-Richie said it best when we were here last. " Richie looked up at Bill, trying to remember what he had said. " I don't wanna die? " He questioned, getting frowns from the group. " You're lucking we're not measuring dicks? " He asked, watching everyone shake their heads at his answers. " Let's kill this fucking clown? " Bill's eyebrows raise at his final answer and a smile grows on Richie's face.

"Let's kill this fucking clown. "

Richie's eyes darken as he repeats the statement. The losers look at each other, all nodding their heads before walking into the house. The house looks exactly as the losers remembered it, even after all these years. The floorboards creak loudly under their shoes as they go deeper and deeper into the house.

Macy flashes her light up the steps, thinking back to her running up those very stairs towards Betty's voice. She squints her eyes, noticing black liquid flowing down the staircase, the same liquid that came out of Eddie's mouth during their first venture into Neibolt. " Well, I love what he's done with the place. " Richie calls out from next to Macy, making her jump a bit.

" Beep beep, Richie. " Beverly mutters, flashing her light at Richie. Macy follows behind Richie, Eddie, and Bill as they walk down the narrow hallway of the house. She steps into the room last, remembering back to when Richie snapped Eddie's arm back into place in the same room. " That's the basement," Bill states, pointing his flashlight down the pitch-black staircase.

Macy's head snaps as an agonizing scream rang out from outside the room. Locking eyes with Bill, the two ran towards the door. The door slammed in their faces, making the two come to a halt. They begin pounding on the door, crying out for Ben as his screams of pain continued. " Ben! Ben! " Bill and Macy scream in unison as they pound into the locked door, trying to get to the other side.

A loud crash blares from behind the two, making both of their yellings come to an abrupt stop. Their heads turn timidly towards the sound, they tense up as they're faced with the refrigerator shaking violently. Eddie's heart begins beating faster than anyone else's, as he thinks back to Pennywise coming out of that same refrigerator.