Chapter Two (A Prisoner)

" So will you stay, Miyu?" he glared at me.

I thought for a moment. Will I be able to live as a servant or a prisoner? I asked myself. If I want to survive through the winter I would have to deal with it.

I stood up from the crouch I was in and looked up at him. He was staring at me with a slight smirk on his face. His eyes were glowing red and i couldn't help but feel drawn to the way his eyes looked. I nodded and his grin grew wider.

He reached forward and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand to his mouth. He licked the palm of my hand cleaning up the blood. I stared horrified at his action, as he glanced up at me. His grin was evil and now ear to ear. He pulled me closer and let go of my wrist, holding it up to his mouth.

" You taste different from others." he said," what exactly has happened to you in the past?"

I looked at his mouth as fangs protruded from his lips, and sunk into my wrist. I screamed in pain as I felt the life source being drawn from my body. He released me from his grasp and removed his mouth from my wrist. I was extremely dizzy and could barely stand. I looked at him in the eye. He grinned at me as my blood tricked out of the side of his mouth. His tongue stretched out and licked it up before dripping on his thin white shirt.

My legs collapsed from under me and I fell to the ground. I don't know what happened afterwards because I blacked out.

(***Time Change***)

I shifted my weight and felt pain in my wrists. My arms where killing me and I was extremely cold. I could tell that I was standing on a platform and whatever was behind me was hard and cold.I opened my eyes and saw that my wrist and ankles were chained to the cold brick wall. I was standing on a wood platform attached to the wall. I was at least 6 inches to a foot off the ground. If the wood were to be removed from under my feet i would most likely dangle in pain as my arms slowly most likely be ripped out of my sockets till I hit the ground.

I was in what looked like to be a dungeon of some sort. there was a few lit torches but other than that it was dark and cold. I tried too pull my hands out of the cuffs, but the pain was to unbearable. I screamed in pain and squeezed my eyes shut. I quick trying to pull my hands out and the pain ceased. I looked down at my torn up t-shirt and long skirt. I wasn't wearing shoes nor socks. I then realized that my hand didn't hurt from the cut that i had received. I shot my gaze up at it and realized that there was not a trace of any cut at all.

I hung my head low and though to myself. What the hell am i going to do now. I am in his debt. But who exactly is he, or should I say what exactly is he?

" I see you have regained consciousness." I heard someone say. I looked up to see the long black haired devil standing before me.

" Let me go!" I shouted.

" If you insist." he said as he removed the wooden platform from beneath my feet. I felt as if my arms literally felt as if they were being torn from my body as I dangle off the wall. My back is arched in pain as the cuffs dig into my wrists. I could feel the blood start to drip off my arms and onto the floor.

" AHHHH!!!!!! Stop! Stop! No!!!" I screamed in agony.

He snickered. Suddenly the chains undid themselves and I fell to the stone floor with a thud.

I curled up in a fetal position and wished the pain away. I could see his shoes walk towards me. He bent down and grabbed my hair close to my scalp and pulling my head up.

"So, how does it feel to be my prisoner?" He asked with an evil grin on his face.

I gave him a scowl and stood up, pulling my hair from his hands.

" I thought I had the choice to be a servant too?" I say sarcastically.

I thought that with that comment his smile would fade away but it did the opposite.His grin grew from ear-to-ear. I stare horrified at him as he laugh at my comment.

" If that is what you thought, you thought wrong." he said and he charged towards me pinning me up against the wall. He put the chains back on my wrists. I was trapped thanks to my stupid mouth. He walked over to the corner and pulled on the chain lifting me into the air. I was dangling and soon all feeling in my arms left. He grabbed a black rope from the side table in the corner and walked over to me.

"You can be a servant if you agree to obey me. so will you obey?" he stared me down.

"Thanks for the home and fixing my hand, but I obey no one." with that said I spit at his feet.

He looked at me and grinned. What the hell was he planning. I realized that he was fidgeting with the rope in his hands. I looked down and realized that the rope he had in his hands, was actually a whip. Great. My big ass mouth got me into more trouble. He flicked his wrist and let the whip unravel. He flicked the whip across my chest. I let out a scream of pain. He hit me across both legs and both arms, as well as across the chest again. I howled in pain as I could feel the skin where he whipped start to bruise and bleed.

"So, will you obey?" He asked again.

I gave him the death look.

"I may be with out a home, but i still have pride." I scowled at him again.

He looked surprised,"So someone who agreed to be a prisoner or a servant, for a measly reason can still have pride? I think not." and he flung the whip extremely hard across my chest. I screamed louder than i had ever screamed before. The pain was unbearable. He continued to hit me, harder and harder each time.

" AHHH!!!!! F-f-f-f-fine!" I screamed finally. He stopped to let me speak. I was dripping in blood." Fine. I will obey."

I succumbed to his fury. He had won.