Chapter 9 ( A Demons Pact)

"So what's this pact that youv'e had in mind?" I asked Hiroyuki as he put the top part of his one-piece back on.

"You'll have to wait till after the ball is over to tell, because it's something that involves both you and Akuhei." He snickered back.

He straightened up his clothes and held out his arm for me to take. I stood up off the bed and went to go put my arm around his when he suddenly swooped down and picked me up bridal style.

"Ahh!" I gasped.

"People will think to suspiciously if we walk down the stair like normal," said Hiroyuki as he walked over to the balcony.

After checking to make sure no one was on the patio, he jumped onto the railing and skyrocketed off. He gently landed on the ground and set me down. I looked around and saw that no one inside seem to notice our disappearance. Me and Hiroyuki began to start a casual conversation, so that if anybody were to walk out onto the patio, we wouldn't rise suspicion.

Akuhei spotted us and ran over to us. When he was only a foot or so away he stretched his arms out and engulfed me in a hug. He squeezed me close to him and looked down at me. He smiled and kissed my forehead before letting go. He bowed down and held out his hand.

"Mi'lady would you like this dance?" Akuhei asked.

I took his had and replied,"with pleasure"

As Akuehi and I walked off i looked at Hiroyuki how had an evil grin on his face. I did not smile back at him and only nodded in his direction. He nodded back as Akuhei led me inside. We took our place in the ball room and began dancing.

I had never been good at dancing, but with Akuhei leading I felt as if we were the best in the room. Akuhei and I danced from one side of the floor to the other. He twirled me around making the skirt of my dress frail out. He then pulled me in close and we continued making our way around the floor. The song ended and there was a sudden applause for everybody in the room. I realized that everybody had stopped dancing and watched us. I blushed slightly and looked down. I saw Akuehi smile and lead me off the dance floor.

"Thank you for dancing with me." He said as he took me to a corner that was vaquent of others.

"No need to thank me. I wouldn't have stepped on that floor for the life of me if it wasn't for you asking me." I replied.

Akuhei and I talked the rest of the time and got to know each other.

"So what happened to you in the past, because no one just wonders in these woods just by accident.?" He asked.

I stopped smiling and looked down at the floor," It was about two years ago, or maybe more. I can't remember for the life of me. But anyway, my parents were killed and all the local orphanages wouldn't adopt me, so I ended up just walking around till I found these woods and I slept in trees since then. But one night, I was looking for a home to stay in because as you can see, its getting colder. then I heard you singing and I was drawn to your voice. I ended up walking right in here and met you. though you were very mean then I suspect that, that is only because of the full moon."

I looked up at Akuhei. He was taring down at me with a concerned look in his eyes. I immediately looked away and around the room. People were already starting to leave as I saw the sun begin to rise," It seem that the ball is over. I remember Hiroyuki having to tell us something. lets got." He grabbed Akuhei's hand and went to find Hiroyuki.

As we stubbled around we ran into Akuhei's parents.

"Oh Miyu, dear. I love you so much." His mother said ans she gave me another bear hug and twirled me around the room.