Dock

While I was walking toward my house I tried to stay calm. 'Cause I didn't want my parents to worry about me.

I was at the dock when I saw Stephan and some man talking. The man looked over to me and asked me .

"Young gall can please explain this boy here that he ain't comin' on our ship aye!" said to me this grey bearded man.

"Stephen I told you to go home. I'm very sorry sir. I know you have rules there and he will no longer bother you. Right?"-I asked

"But Adelaide I want to go to the sea."

"And you will. Someday my dear boy. I promise you" I put my hand on his shoulder. Stephan was a 10 year-old boy. His mother is a very kind person. His family wasn't poor but wasn't very rich either. They were a stable family.

"Yeah. Oh and mom told me to tell you that she is very thankfull about the other day."

Oh about the boots. His mother is selling boots and had some dificulty about one pair so I helped her.

"Its okay"-I smiled

And with that he left. So I turned to the man.

"I'm sorry again about the boy sir"

"Oh its okay young gall. Go home tis ain't a place for a lady aye"

And that hit my nerves. Because I'm a girl. That is for being a woman. Who can say I don't know how to fight. Who can say I can't go on boats cause I'm apparently not brave enough.

"Excuse me sir, but every place is for a lady. Just because I'm a girl doesn' t mean I don't deserve to be here"

"Lass tis is a dangerous place. There are things that are only for mens"

I just walked away. Who is he to tell me that ......You know what never mind I have better things to do.

Ah I'm getting married soon. To a man I don't even know. Great. Just great.

(())(())(())((()))()()(()()())

I finally got home. I got in my room and find some presents on my bed.

My mother got into the room and said

"Darling put that dress on and wait here I'll sent your future husband in here in about half an hour"

She left.

I took the drees. It looked like one of those nice dreeses. Expensive ones.

I slowly took mine of and started to put this new on .

Once I was done with dressing I sat on the bed and looked around. Thinking about ways to escape.

I could always run and jump of the terasse and if I die, I die. But then again I'm what? 17 years-old. I want to live more. But I want to be free too.

The door knock broke me of my toughts.

"Honey did you do everything. May we come in?"-my mother asked in a darling voice.

All I've said is "if you must"

"Mr. Solman this is Adelaide. Honey this us your future husband"

I slowly got up and when I turned to face my mother,the mystery man and my father I saw......

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

🔝This is the dress Adelaide was wearing🔝

Who do you guys think she saw.?
Who is the mystery man?
What the hell is happening?

Sry for a short chapther!!
Get at least 1 vote it'll mean🤣🤣
Oh and believe me that I really do my research on everything I can find about pirates about that age that year or years. Even though this is not a real life but I am going to try to make it alive if you know what I mean.

I'm sorryyyy I'm late I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWW.
I was at this event and forgot about everything. But here it isss. Hope you likeee ittt.

Stay true to your selfs

Yours tryly

Crimson Mist