Fight over Flight

"So you are selling me for your trade-market company, so both of you are selling me basically for money father dearest. You are selling to a man who I KNOW means no good to me! You are giveing me up because you can not live with out the money. YOU are selling me to a supposed MAN WHO BASICALLY DIDN'T JUST RA..... You know what I see no point of telling you. You wouldn't care would you? What am I talking of course you wouldn't, YOU nEVer care. Its about what you want...."

"Adelaide what are you talking about, of course I care."

"You don't care father and we BOTH know that. Its about what you and mother want. I have always... ALWAYS LISTENED what you told me. But I can not anymore. I feel like a puppet. IT WAS A MOMENT AGO I WAS ABOUT TO GET RAPED FOR LORDS SAKE. IF I HAD NOT USED THAT VASE I WOULD HAVE. But you didn't even notice. Thats how much you care. Thank you." I said and quickly ran out. Leaving my father on the bed.
I can not stay home tonight.
I feel traped. But where to go.

The one place that always treated me right. The sea. The one place I always wished to be. The ship. But I am baned because I am a 'lady'.

From my 'home' to the dock is around 7 minutes if you ran.
To me sea always has a calming sense.
I've snuck out on the ship a few times in secret. I have loved it. It really is calming. Hence then I always find myself near it when I'm at need. Angry, sad even bored sometimes.

Picking my dress so that I won't trip on it, I started running. There is this little island near the dock where the watter is shallow enough that you can cross it. I discovered it one day when I had a fight whit my mother. It wasn't a big deal but I couldn't stay it that house we call 'Home' anymore, so I walked to the dock but since the workers where there I knew I couldn't go in there.
I took a few turns and I got to a island who is literally a few steps from the land. It is not a small nor a large one. Its medium size but calm enough. And it has a Beautiful view.

I came to the island and sat there.
I'm thinking a lot abour how little do I actually stay in the house. I'm always outside. Its feels free. Soon enough I won't have that either.

I get it. I really do get why my parents are doing this.
They want whats best for me even if it clearly is not.
Would I do it to my doughter. Absolutely not.
But fathers buisnes is going slow. Father owns a trade-market company, as well as a boatshed. He fixes ships and gives ship captains a place to stay. Probably with womans if you know what I mean.

Its not like I actually have a choice. I am 18, I would eventually find a husband myself.

Urgh its so frustrating. I laid down on my back and looked at the sky.
The clouds had a funny shape. They say that your personality depends on what you see in the clouds.
They say that if you could actually see something that you have a big mind. And if not, that you are traped in a room with no doors of windows to escape.

For me personally, sometimes I see and sometimes not.
I love the Sun, I love how it shines, I love how it can burn you and make you feel the fire with in yourself at the same time.
But I always felt more conected with the Moon. So many mysteries yet so much calmness. People don't appreciate how much power the Moon actually has.
I always thought that I will find someone who will have the same amount of fire in him, to be that Sun to my Moon. That ying to my yang. The fire to my water. I always belived that opposites attract.
I wanted someone who will alwata choose Fight over Flight. To teach me freedom. To inspire me. To push my limits at far, far worse. Not just physically but mentally. To love the sea as much as I do. To travel there with me.
Someone to help me discover the end of the planet.

Someone opposite of me.

I know now that I should probablly stop dreaming. Its over anyway.

Right?

I sat back up looking at the place where sky meets watter. Red, orange, yellow, and blue combines together. It seems endless. 'Stop dreaming Adelaide, you should go home, its getting late anyway' I thought to myself.

Yeah, I probablly should.

I got up and dusted the dress, as I finishes I looked once more into a beautiful sight and turned around back to get to main land.

Time to go 'home'.

As I walked near the dock I saw men rushing past me.

Men in uniform.

'Strange' I thought.

(())(())(())(())(())(())(())

I got home relatively fast.

As I opened the door I saw my mother rushing towards me.

"Adelaide what are you doing outside, you foolish girl?!"

Fascinating. I'm foolish oh dear Lord help me.

"What did I do now, Mother?"

"Why my child? Why get out? Couldn't you see that the Generals Army is prepering for the battle?!"

"What battle"

"How am I supposed to know that Adelaide!? Nor am I a man, nor I should care about it. So shouldn't you. You're a lady Adelaide. No need to worry, I'm sure everything's under control."

"Alright, I'm going to go to my room now" to clean up the mess.. I did not finished.

"Alright, be ready for dinner in a hour. Your husband won't be there because of his job. But he will send a messanger for you, there for dress up a bit."

"Yes mother"

Urgh such 'great' news.

But why a messanger, actually why anyone. It's not like I have somewhere to run off.

I mean both my parents are going to stop me.

Nevermind at least he is not coming.

(())(())(())(())(())(()))((())

AVAST YE!! (A/N "Stop you! Pay attention")

Helloo my precious beings.
How are you all doing?
For the future If I writte some uncharacteristic words and I didn't put the meaning right afterwords please do tell me. I want you to like and understand the book.

Okay but back at the book..lol...
What do you think about it so far?

What battle are the Generals army getting into?
Why didn't Adelaides father tell her mother about the  almost raped situation?

Also I AM SOOOO SORRY I didn't feel well so I forgot to post a chapter.

Be strong and stay true to your selfs

Yours tryly

Crimson Mist