I've meet the Man

It was him. It was the man from the nightmare. From the ally. Him. Thats what he meant whe he said that we shall see each other again. Oh no.

I know I don't know him. And I should not judge a book by its cover, but something doesn't fit. My what shall I do?

"Miss Adelaide, its pleasent to meet you, at last."- said Diego with a smirk. And not one of those I will lead you to the sheets smirk. But the one I'm scaming something.

"I cannot say the same for you Don Diego" I smiled

" Don't be like that future wife"

"Nothing settled yet Don"

"Why dear, don't be rude. Nonsense. Greet you future husband proparly"

"Yes mother" I sighed "Welcome to my home Don Diego Selman"

"Its Solmam. You should know your future last name better wife"

"Well it is not mine now, I apologize. And I am not your wife. Now excuse me, if I may, I need to use the restroom"

"You are not excused" - he said

"Pardon me?"-what.

"We shall have some privacy, don't you agree, Lady Mariah?"

"Why yes, yes, pardon me!"

My mother gattered her dress because it was long, so she couldn't walk proparly and walked out closing the foor behind her. Why must you mother, why?

"Adelaide..what a beautiful name. For a beautiful woman why of course. I must say, your parents did a good job. Both at making you, and soothing you for me." Diego said while getting closer to me, each and every step he took, I took one back.

Diego is NOT that flattering. If I have to I would guess he is 25 years old. But the mustache is making him look older. I fell like a true Goddess standing next to him. Not in a good way. I want to run. And preferably hide.

"May I ask you to take a few steps back, Don" I asked, but he only cynically laughed and steped even closer to me. I who was going backwords knew that I would soon hit a wall. And I did. Darn my wall. Darn this man.
I could actually feel his breathe on me. I am not that small. I am about 5 feet and 5 inches tall. But he is just a little over me.
He gripped my mouth with right his hand, and he put his left hand on my thigh slowly lifting my dress. I was speachless. Yes I am a virgin, but I am NOT planning being not a virgin any time soon. I trued to wiggle but it is not much of a help.

"You are gonna stay quite, and be a good little wife. I need a little relaxation now. And you are making it easy. I would wait for the wedding to get you to scream my name, but this shall do" Then he kissed me.

I could feel his chapped lips on mines. Gross.
I tried to wiggle even more, but that only made it worse. I could feel his hand right under my dress. NOOO!

Since my bed was left from we were standing. And it had a little night stand where my lamp stood.
Right under my reach. I quickly took it and shattered it agains't his head. Not today, you wont. You creep.

He tumbled. Then looked at me creepily. To say I was scared is a small word. He lifted his hand and touched the place where the lamp has shoot him. He didn't even flich, just said "Can not wait until we get married"

With that he left my bedchamber.
I sat on my bed, wondering if I could just leave. Just run. But I knew it meant the world to my parents. What kind of a daughter would I be if I just left.
Maybe he wont be that bad. Just maybe. I felt a tear breaking down my eye sliping on my cheekbone, ah you foolish girl, there is no point of crying. Just then I heard a knock on my doors.

"Adelaide sweetie, may I come in?"
It was my father voice. I quickly wiped away that tear and politely said "Yes father, please enter"

He slowly entered and sat next to me on my bed.

"Sweetie I have something to confes"

"Yes father?" I said curiously.

He inhaled and slowly started talking "The Business is dropping. And your mother and I talked and we agreed to find you a decent husband. Don Solman was sooting enough, and he was the armys Commander. He agreed to help us out. If you agree to marry him. Since he was already 25 years old he needed a wife. He needed heirs. And because his job acquires him to be mainly at sea putting pirates and criminals in dungeouns he didn't have much time to find himself a decent wife. But you my dear are more than decent. This marriage is going to help the family, the job. And you shall not live porly.." -he stopped and took my hand in his then continued as I sat there quietly listening "Adelaide you need to understand that if I, well Mariah and I had not done this, who knows what could of happend. You are already 18" I turned off, I knew he was talking but I couldn't understand what anymore. I just got lost in my own thoughts.
My family never made a difference between living poorly or noblely. But even if we did live to survive which we already do, everyone does. Whats the point of living if you do not survive the obsticales. But even THEN I would rather choose myself then them choosing it for me. If I am being selfish but then so be it. I can not just let them make me marry someone out of my will.
So I pulled our my hand from his, a bit harsly and looked him tilting my head in the proces making him stop whatever he was talking or naging about and I said....

(())(())(())((())(())(())(())

What do you think she said?
Did her father and mother did the right or the wtong thing?
What would you do in this situation?

Also sorry for not posting earlier, I wasn't on wattpad. Love youu

Stay true to your selfs

Yours tryly

Crimson Mist