Grace O'Malley

I slowly reached my bedroom. Thinking did father told mother about our conversation.
I mean if he did she would say something about it...right?

Right. She would.

'Would she care to say?'

What am I even thinking about....

I went in my room, of course the mess is intact. At least now I know I don't have any ghoust mades. I would laugh at my own thought but I realized I was standing at the door like a complete fool.

Argh better get started.

I crouched to pick up the shattered pieces. They were variations. Both small and big.
I remember this lamp.

(A/N- This was what the lamp looked like before it was whell you know

(A/N- This was what the lamp looked like before it was whell you know...)

It was an Oil Lamp. At least it has good use, other than lighting up the room.

I slowly cleaned up the mess, and took the broken peaces in the little bucket I have in the left corner of my room.

My room was medium sized. Did not really need bigger room. But it was sweet.

I will miss this room. It had really good memories.
Granny used to braid my hair, granpa told me stories about his days at the sea.
Even when I was older they would visit weekly. Always happy. Always in love.

Then granny died.
It left all of us devastated, especially grandpa.

He loved her with all his might. He protected her but gave her anything to be happy. Its safe to say that she wore the pants in the house.

My grandpa is a tuff person, he's been through lot. But he's also a family person.

"Family comes first.

No mather what."

He said that multiply times.

And now he's alone. I mean not really alone. But alone still.

We asked him to move in with us, but he denied saying "I love that house, there's no way in Bloody Hell I'll leave it" but he still comes weekly.

He's a little more gruff but soft.. or at least with me.

I remember the day Granny died like it was yesterday. She's been ill for a whille now but she refused to see the doctor no matter what

3 years ago

Granny was laying in bed, with one more fever. It felt slightly odd. Like it was different but I just sat there silent listening to granpa and holding grannys hand.