"Let's not keep him waiting then"

I was woken up with cold water hitting my face.

"Wake up ye little wench" said the old scruffy voice. That familiar voice from last night.

(A/N wench is a name for a woman or a peasant girl. In this scenario a woman. I'll notify you if it changes)

I wiped my face with my left hand and rubbed my eyes at the same time.

As I opened them I saw the whole crew circled around me. Most of them with weapons pointing at me.

Realizing where I was, and what was happening I jumped on my feet with the Cutlass in my right hand.

Even without any chances of winning If needed I will defend myself.

"Lower your weapons gentlemen. I speak no threat" I said without a shake in my groggy morning voice. Even if my voice wasn't shaking it doesn't mean I wasn't horrified.

"Ye!" said that voice and it finally clicked after I saw his face.
It was that older, gray bearded man whom I was saying my apologies about Stephan.

"Sire" I said nodding my head.

"Lass what are ye doing here?"

(A/N if I haven't mentioned it already lass is a name for a child)

"May them lower the weapons and I will talk about whatever you want"

"Ye heard the lady ye scurvy dogs. Lower them down" he yelled at the people.

(A/N "ye scurvy dogs" is an insult)

For a thin moment you could hear the sound of putting the swords away. And unclenching the pistols.

I, myself lowered my hand with the Cutlass.

Even though the crew lowered their weapons, they still eyed me warily. Which is understandable.

Remembering I was still in my night gown I cleared my throat and said.

"I presume you all have saw what happened last night"

"We did, aye" said the man and I heard a bunch of "ayes". Hmm so that means yes. Duly noted.

"As we are already on the sea.." I said and showed, brought up with my hands our surroundings "...and last night the thought of asking you the permission had slipped my mind. My apologies for that. But again you wouldn't had let me would you?"

"M'lady there are a lot of men on this ship that thinks that a wench could cause a lot of trouble"

" I am well aware of your superstitions Sire..." I stopped not knowing his name.

"Wylie m'lady"

"As I was saying I am well aware about that particular superstition. Even if a woman causes you trouble. Aren't you supposed to be pirates you know, trouble your middle name?"

He only laughed heartly at my comment. Actually not only him, a lot of the laughed too.

"Captain Wylie, do I look like trouble to you"

And I heard the whole crew laugh.

"Lass I'm no Cap'n, ye made me shred a tear, eh" Wylie said.

"Aye M'lady, tis old salt is the First Mate" said one of the members.

(A/N old salt is sailor/pirate who is already experienced)

"I presume you mean the right hand"

"Aye"

"Well where is your captain then" I asked.

"Those bilge-sucking British privateer has taken him from our ship. So we are after him after a little break last night for trade of loot" Wylie said.