CHAPTER TWO

The small gasps as you walked through the school halls were new to you, no one had really recognised you before, let alone gasped at you. You were more surprised at the fact Soojun didn't say anything as you walked past her. She was always the one who ridiculed you in your past four years of high school, but this year, was your year. There was going to be no distractions, no drama and no problems. Well, that's what you told yourself anyway.
You walked to your fresh, new locker and placed your unnecessary books and binders in there before closing it and jumping at the sudden sight of your childhood best friend, Jimin.
"Jesus Jimin! Can you not give me a little warning before making me jump out of my skin? Goodness." you exclaimed, fixing your uniform back into its place. He chuckled and hugged you.
"I've missed you, Y/N." he said as you pulled away from him. You laughed at his words and squished his cheeks before pulling him to your first class.
"We literally saw each other last weekend Jimin." you said, sitting down with him at the back.
"I know, but it's been so long!" he replied, pouting. God, you wondered if he was ever going to grow up. Either way, you still loved him to bits.
As you were caught up in your thoughts, you didn't notice jimin squinting his eyes and reciting something to you.
"Mr Jung? Who's Mr Jung?" he questioned. You shrugged your shoulders as you stared at the name printed on the board. Soon enough though, your question had been answered. In walked an averaged sized male, mid twenties with a suit that made the gasps you heard before seem like mere whispers. Both yours and Jimin's jaws dropped open as he sat down and scanned his eyes over the growing classroom. As soon as every seat was taken, the man stood up and waited, leaning against the blackboard.
"You know, I could bring you all back here in your own time." he addressed in the deepest, manliest voice you'd ever heard. The class quietened down immediately and a small smile appeared on his lips.
"I'm Mr Jung, and I'm going to be your teacher for the rest of your time here." he stated before looking directly at you.