CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Y/N!" your mother shouted. Dazed, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. That couldn't have been a dream..could it?
"Y/N!" your mother yelled again.
"YES, IM COMING!" you yelled back in annoyance, brushing your hair with your fingers and opening your door to walk down the stairs.
At the bottom of the stairs you saw a familiar figure and a smile curved at your lips.
"Ah, Y/N, you look a lot happier now." he said, starting to walk up the stairs towards you. Giggling, you pulled him up to your bedroom and jumped on your bed. He laughed at your childishness before sitting down next to you. He was so good-looking, you just had to appreciate him.
"You are feeling better now right?" he asked.
"Yes Jungkook, I had a nap so i'm okay." you said, moving next to him.
"How come you came round?" you asked him.
"I wanted to get to know you and him better." he said. You widened your eyes as you saw him point out the window to Jimin walking
up to your door. You ran out of your room and sped down the stairs to the front door, opening it and pulling Jimin upstairs with no time to react. He shrieked, pushing your door behind him and trying to stay on his feet.
"Y-Y/N!" he shouted as he stumbled into your room and saw Jungkook. He raised a brow.
"Uh, who's this if you don't mind me asking?" he continued.
"This is Jungkook, he's new to our school and he helped me with a bit of a breakdown today." you said, regaining you breath. Jimin's heart sank but his sad face soon turned to a happy one as he reached to shake Jungkook's hand.
"Hey, I'm jimin, Y/N's best friends since childhood." he claimed through gritted teeth. Jungkook shook his hand lightly as you sat down and pulled Jimin to the other side of you so you were in the middle.
"Do you guys wanna do something?" you asked, turning your head both ways.
"Are you ticklish?" Jungkook contemplated. As you opened your mouth him and Jimin smirked at eachother before tickling you violently. You screamed. Jimin knew how
ticklish you were.

By the end of the tickling session you
we're left with Jungkook sprawled across you breast and Jimin across your lower half. After all losing your breath from laughing you needed a little break. But the unexpected happened. A sudden jolt of something you'd never felt before went through your stomach as Jungkook moved his hand to your boobs and Jimin moved his to your womanhood. They didn't do anything for a moment, just left their hands there but then, almost in unison, they began to explore. Jimin's hands crept down your joggers and messed with your lace pants as Jungkooks hands slid down your stomach and up your white tee, playing with your bra strap and pushing his finger in and out, getting closer to your nipples every time. Your breathing began to get heavier and you could tell from the way they smiled devilishly against your skin that they were enjoying it. You gasped at Jimin shoving his hands down your panties as he began rubbing your clit and searching for your hole. You knew this was his first time doing this but he seemed to know quite a bit for an inexperienced foreplayer. Soft, soundless grunts left your lips as Jungkook undid your bra strap and began playing with your nipples. His warm hands felt nice against your breasts and you shut your eyes with pleasure. Soon enough, he had pulled your top over you head and took your bra of with it, brushing his lips against your now, hard nipples. It was surprising how such an innocent boy could turn out like this. You shrieked but Jungkook put a hand over your mouth, keeping you quiet as Jimin began fingering you, pushing his fingers in and out at a slow pace.
"Faster." you whispered as Jungkook removed his hand. Suddenly, Jungkook lifted you up, taking all your clothes off and putting them on the floor before undoing the zip on his jeans and letting his member free. Even Jimin gasped at his size, pouting and looking away as you climbed on top of him as he lay down. You placed your entrance at the tip of his member, rubbing it slowly with your hole, teasing it before inserting it inside of you and beginning to ride him. You felt Jimin's eyes burning through the back of your head and reached for his arm. He gladly let you take it but you signalled for him to stand up on the bed; he obeyed and you pulled down his pants, now letting his member free and placing it at Jungkooks mouth. Both his and Jungkooks eyes widened but he opened his mouth anyway, taking it in as Jimin bit his lip and gasped for air. You rode faster whilst kissing Jimin's neck but he stopped you and took his member out of Jungkooks mouth, whispering something in his ear and Jungkook nodded. He turned around and faced you, his body pressed against yours and sat on Jungkooks chest before Jungkook moved his fingers and started fingering Jimin. You became so turned on as Jimin started making out with you. You were enjoying this. A lot.
"I-I'm close Y/N." Jungkook whispered and you rode even faster, placing your hands on his hips for support and when you felt his member twitch you got off as he released his semen onto your bare stomach.
You hadn't realised Jimin had already cummed until you felt your womanhood that was covered in fresh semen. You then lay down back between them both as they started kissing you in their own little places. Jimin, being your cheeks and Jungkook being your neck and jawline.

"Y/N!" your mother shouted. "Mr Jung has come to see you dear!"