CHAPTER 13

A/N: Hey guys so this is the last chapter and i want this to be as smutty as possible so it's gonna be cringey but you're gonna get a lot of smut so be prepared. ⚠️⚠️

You didn't think before about how hard it would be to face hoseok until now. You stood outside his door, hesitantly moving your hand to knock but couldn't bring yourself to do it.After awhile you told yourself to stop being a pussy and plucked up the courage, knocking lightly. Moments later, he opened the door, smiling at you seductively. Fuck. Even though you had promised yourself to Jungkook, you needed him right now, you needed him inside of you.
No Y/N. Just break up with him and end your non-existent relationship.
He shut the door behind you as you wandered in. This was the first time you'd been to his house and you were amazed at the tinted glass windows and all the modern designs. You were too deep in looking to notice him wrapping his hands around your waist but as per usual, you knew as soon as that butterfly feeling shot through your stomach.
He intertwined his fingers and pulled you closer to him, kissing your neck and moving his hand down to your suddenly wet core but, you stopped him and turned around to face him, pushing him off you and then running up his stairs as he walked sluggishly behind you. There were so many closed doors, you couldn't tell which one to go to. It seemed you took to long to decide before he pushed your body against the wall and you widened your eyes, gasping. Then, a smile crept onto your face as you grabbed onto his member and started rubbing it slowly, not bringing your eyes to meet his. The sudden pleasurable sound that escaped his mouth jumpscared you and you pressed down harshly on his member. He shrieked and grabbed your hand, pinning it above your head along with your other one.
"Don't be naughty." he whispered huskily, "Naughty girls get punishment." he nibbled on your ear lightly before moving his lips to your jawline, barely kissing it. Completely forgetting about Jungkook, you yearned for him, longed for his touch and he could tell.
"Tell me you want me." he said. You met his gaze and looked down sheepishly.
"Tell me you want me." he repeated.
"I-I want you hoseok." you answered, feeling his devilish smile burn through you.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you into a darkly lit room, you could barely see anything. Before you could react you got thrown onto the bed, feeling the dark red, satin sheets engulf your body. The mattress squeaked as you saw hoseok's dark figure climb on, hovering over you. You'd never felt so intimidated before.
He undid the buttons on his shirt and zipped open his pants, taking them both off and throwing them on the floor like rags. Seeing his raging boner made you uncontrollably wet.
"Hoseok, I need you right now." you whispered desperately. Needy. You were so goddamn needy and you expressed it well.
Hoseok pulled your top over your head and ripped your panties and sweatpants off in one go, making you squeal from the sudden coldness and he chuckled, caressing your face before leaning down and pressing his warm body against yours. The instant relief left you breathless as he began to kiss your soft lips, soon turning into more of a makeout session.
"Let me make our last session the best baby, give me complete control of your body." he whispered between kisses. Fear ran through you. How did he know?
You didn't dare question his knowledge and spoke quietly.
"Yes, you can have my body." you squeaked.
"Take it for tonight." you continued. He chuckled and began roaming his hands down your body, reaching your core and then sticking his long, manly fingers inside, pushing them in and out of you at a slow pace.
Subconsciously, you began pushing your hips up and down, urging him to go faster and that's what he did. He picked up the pace, making you a moaning mess before speaking again.
"What you did with Jungkook..do that with me baby, i want to see whether you can handle my size."
You widened your eyes again. He fucking watched you?!
Without hesitation, he lifted you up and took your spot, lying down and waited for you to climb onto him. You paused for a moment before sighing and climbing on, tracing your finger down his member and gulping at the size of it. Holy shit. Here we go.
You positioned yourself at the tip of it and pushed it inside of you, making you scream out of pain. It took you a minute to get used to the size before you began bouncing up and down, making the bed squeak violently. The room was a choir of moans and hoseok gripped onto the bed sheets tightly. He didn't like how slow you were being, he didn't like not being in control.
Flipping you over, he began thrusting destructively, making deafening skin slaps as you both screamed in pleasure. Tears streamed down your eyes and with his member twitching deep inside of you, you knew it was nearly his time yet, he didn't pull out and he wasn't wearing a condom.
He grunted as he filled you deep with his hot semen and pulled out of you, your core dripping wildly with it. You still hadn't came yet despite all the pleasure you felt. You grunted as you sat up, a shooting pain going through your stomach.
"H-hoseok." you stuttered.
"Mm?" he replied.
"I haven't came yet." you said, embarrassed. Needing him inside of you again, you stroked his still erect member and he looked at you.
"Overstimulation?" he asked and you nodded, looking down. He cupped your chin and kissed you gently.
"Because this is the last time we're doing this, i'll do it." he said and your eyes lit up.
"Get on your knees." his atmosphere changed completely. You obeyed and got on your hands and knees as he positioned himself again at your entrance, pushing himself in and thrusting dramatically slow.
"F-faster please.." you begged. He picked up the pace and you felt relieved when your stomach started to tingle. You thought that as soon as you came, hoseok would pull out. You were very wrong. More tears streamed down your face as he thrusted your hole raw. You'd done it with a condom multiple times but feeling him was better. He hissed in pain and you gasped as he filled you up again, twice as much as before. You were so lucky you were on a heavy pill or you would've been fucked.
You gasped for air as he pulled out of you and you fell onto your stomach. He flipped you over again onto your back and you put a hand up for him to stop. You were too tired.
"Oh baby, i'm not done yet." he panted, "I've still got so much i want to do but don't worry, you don't have to do much, just leave it to me."
You shut your eyes and put your hand down, nodding. He pressed his body against yours like he did at the start and began sucking your neck intensely whilst you moaned softly. Then, he moved down to your breasts and cupped them in his hands before swirling his tongue around them, making you squirm from sensitivity and then he started sucking them.

Later, he stopped, lying down next to you before speaking.
"Y/N?" he said.
"Yes?" you replied sleepily.
"Can i feel myself inside of you one last time?" he asked. You opened your eyes and turned your body on the side to face him.
"You know what i'm going to say?" you asked.
"Yes, your ending it with me." he said, emotionless.
You looked down and nodded.
"It's the least you could do." he said needily.
"Okay fine but seriously you're going to take me home after this." you said.
"Alright." he replied, pumping his dick a few times to make himself erect again. You thought about how much it must hurt. He's overstimulated and now he's making himself erect again? ouch.
He teased your entrance and you giggled before trying to push his length in. Then, he did so. He pushed it in slowly, your walls closing around it and he kept it there, making sure your bodies were pressed the closest they could be with your face buried in the crook of his neck. What took you by surprise was that even though he had his member inside of you, he didn't hesitate to finger your bum. You gasped, completely new to this feeling and soon enough he had three fingers in there, thrusting in and out quickly as he left his member inside of you.
You felt another orgasm building but before you could finish, he'd pulled his fingers out of you and was about to pull his length out of you but you grabbed onto his back and pushed him back in, beginning to thrust yourself on his member. Then, you came, releasing your warm liquid on his cold member.

"Right Y/N. I'll see you at school then." he said, staring forward.
"I'm sorry hoseok." you said and he nodded, still looking forward. Despite your back hurting, you managed to climb onto his lap and kiss him. And he couldn't resist. He shoved his tongue in and got one last taste of your mouth.
Five minutes later, you pulled away from him, pressing on his dick playfully before getting out your side of the car.
"I'll see you on Monday Mr Jung." you said, waving him off.

The next morning you woke up with a horrible feeling in your stomach. You rushed to the bathroom and threw up before it hit you.

Oh shit.