CHAPTER THREE

What was only a few seconds felt like forever. You couldn't tell whether he had a good impression of you or not, the way you slouched slightly in your chair, the way some hairs seemed imperfect and the fact how your tie was loose. Overthinking about the whole situation, you realised how much of a bad impression you must have given him. To think you even tried to look good today seemed irrational now. Jimin tapped you lightly on the shoulder, leaning over slightly as you quickly sat up and fixed yourself up again.
"Why did he stare at you?" he asked, confused. Before you could respond to him, you both received glares from Mr Jung. Jimin immediately sat back in his place and you stared at the front, hearing the quiet snickers from the girls on the opposite of the room (one of those being Soojun). You couldn't quite believe it, no teacher had ever managed to quieten your class down with just a stare. It seemed surreal and unexplainable. You didn't know what it was about him but you somehow found it...attractive. You quickly shook that thought out of your head as he began walking towards you slowly, not taking his eyes off of you the entire time.
"Do you have something to share with the class Miss-?" he commanded.
"Kim Y-Y/N sir..." you replied shakily, tapping on the table lightly to control the amount of stress and embarrassment you felt. He crouched down to your level and he smirked as you bowed your head.
"Well? Is it something that we all should know 'Kim Y/N'" he mocked. As you opened your mouth to respond he stood suddenly, making you jump. The snickers from the girls slowly made its way through the entire classroom; it seemed as if he wanted this to happen from the devilish smile Mr Jung had as he walked away from you.
"Right." he stated, "Now that that commotion is over and done with, we can actually get onto some work." The laughs turned to sighs as everyone turned away from you and faced the front as he wrote on the board the subject you would be learning today. Your head was still bowed with shame even when Jimin tried to make you laugh, which usually worked since he was the funny one in your class but that amount of embarrassment, in just a few minutes left you broken.

After a while, the bell rang for lunch and you packed your stuff away quickly, ready to get out of this lesson. As you got to the door, you heard your name being called.
"Kim Y/N." he said.
"Y/N is just fine, thank you." you replied.
Mr Jung signalled you to come to the front and you rolled your eyes, waving jimin to leave.
"Just go." you said, "I'll meet you at lunch in a few minutes."
"Take a seat Y/N." he insisted. You took a seat in front of him and placed your bag down next to you as he sipped a little bit of his coffee. You crossed your arms and avoided all eye contact with him.
"I believe you have many questions to ask, so, ask away." he informed. You looked at him, confused but, he wasn't wrong. Why did he stare at you before and how did he manage to embarrass you so badly? Your questions were too inappropriate to ask so you shook your head and he sighed.
"Come on, you can tell me, you don't have to be shy now, it's just you and me in here." he said, shocking you. That sounded insanely wrong to you and you didn't understand what his problem was. You shook your head again, picking up your bag and getting ready to leave but as you turned around he grabbed your wrist.
"Don't lie to me Y/N, i don't like liars." he remarked.
"Get off me!" you shouted, pulling your hand out of his grip and walking rapidly out of his classroom and to the lunch hall where you spotted jimin. He waved to you and you sat down next to him, close to tears. Almost immediately, he stopped eating and began rubbing your back, getting closer to your face and asking you what's wrong.
"I have so much to tell you." you said, your eyes beginning to burn.