CHAPTER SEVEN

⚠️WARNING: There is also smut in this chapter. You know what, if you're not comfortable with smut just stop reading lmao 😂 I will still give a warning when there's smut though⚠️

Tuesday. Oh how the week was going so slow. You expected to hear your mother or father shouting you down for breakfast but it was apparent that they weren't here. You grabbed your bag and headed down the stairs where you spotted a bright, yellow post it note on the counter. Curiously, you picked it up and read it aloud.
"To Y/N, me and your father are going to be away for a few days in Florida since we really needed the holiday with the amount of stress we're going through at the moment. We would've taken you but school is too important. We hope you understand and call us if you need us. There is also £100 for food. Please do spend it on food. Love, mum and dad." You put the note down and sighed, grabbing a donut from the cupboard and walking out your door, locking it behind you. Suddenly, you saw a plain black car in your driveway and when they rolled down the windows you gasped.
"Jimin!" you shouted with joy, running up to the car, "you learnt how to drive!" you squealed, getting inside the car. He smiled proudly and nodded.
"I did indeed, which now means I am your personal chauffeur." he joked. You cringed and threw your bag on the backseat.
"Right, so you're going to pick me up every morning?" you asked.
"Yes." he replied and you nodded happily as he began pulling out of your driveway and driving to school.

You both got out of the car, grabbing your bags. Some people seemed just as surprised as you were that Jimin had a car and he laughed from embarrassment.
"Did no one have any hope for me?" he questioned. You stopped him and put your hands on both his shoulders.
"No Jimin, no they didn't." you said. He pushed you off him and began walking angrily into school.
"Yah! I was joking!" you shouted and laughed, chasing after him.

Entering the class, your heart skipped a beat as you saw Hoseok. He'd told you to keep things quiet as you walked away last night and you smiled to yourself, sitting down at the back. But, your smile faded when you saw 'math' written on the board again. Jimin chuckled.
"Hey, we could always ask if I could help you so he doesn't shout at us this lesson?" he said. You nodded and he got up but you stayed sat down. Jimin took a back glance at you before walking up to Mr Jung and mumbling something to him. You saw him shake his head and you sunk in your chair as jimin came back and shrugged his shoulders.
"He said that if you're struggling, you should take it up with him and stay after school to do some work." he sighed and slumped in his chair. The intense butterflies made you immediately sit up and turn away from him. God what he did to you. Then, class began.

You slammed your pencil on your workbook in anger.
"Why is History even a thing?!" you groaned as Jimin began packing away. You stood up and sighed, putting all your stationery back in its pencil case.
"You struggle with History too!" he contemplated. Nodding in response, you sighed but glad it was the end of the day.
"Y/N." you heard a familiar voice say. You looked up to see Mr Jung wanting you to come over. You put your pencil case down and walked up to him, sitting down in front of him and putting your face in your hands.
"You need to do some work on your maths." he said seriously.
"Yes, I know sir but-." he cut you off before you could finish.
"I'll come over to your house tonight and tutor you, if that's okay with your parents?" he asked.
"My parents aren't going to be home for quite a few days." you responded, remembering the note on the side.
"Perfect, I'll be at yours at 7PM okay?" he said. You nodded, heading back to your bag and picking it up.
"So Mr Jung is going to tutor your maths?" Jimin asked. You hummed in response like you didn't care but deep down, you couldn't wait.

"Why is he just not being weird all of a sudden?" Jimin asked, pulling up outside of my house.
"I told him I felt uncomfortable so he said he'd stop and now he's being serious I guess?" you replied, opening the door to get out. Jimin grabbed your wrist and pulled him to you, kissing your cheek. You widened your eyes and gasped but laughed it off, kissing his back.
"Don't let him do anything to you Y/N!" he shouted as you walked away.
"I won't!" you shouted back, entering your house and locking the door behind you.

You stared at the draw you thought you wouldn't be opening for a while. Your lingerie draw. You traced your fingers over all of it, picking out a dark red bra and matching panties. Then, you went to your closet and chose a white, oversized top with some baggy, grey joggers. What you usually wore. You suspected he was going to do something but couldn't be 100% be sure.

Soon enough, you heard the doorbell ring. Spitting your gum into the bin, you opened it, seeing Hoseok dressed in some tight, leather pants and a white shirt with some buttons done open at the top.
"Can i come in?" he asked and you opened the door more, allowing him entrance and then shut it behind you.
"I'll go and get my books." you said as he began wandering around. You were halfway up the stairs before you stopped in your tracks.
"Hoseok?" you said and he turned to you.
"Do you want to do it in my bedroom, then i don't have to bring all my books down." you asked and he nodded, following you up the stairs.
He stared around your white bedroom before sitting on the bed and smiling to himself.
"Right, I've got the books." you said, putting them on the floor as you sat down. He also got up and sat down with you before grabbing one of your workbooks and opening it to a page you were struggling with.
You listened as he explained and he set you some work to do. Immediately getting into your workbook, you saw him looking down at you. You showed him a question and he put his hand on your thigh, moving closer so he could get a better look. But he didn't take his hand off your thigh. Instead, he began trailing it further and further to your womanhood, making you wet again. He took the book away from you and lifted you up on to his lap; you wrapped your legs around his waist and he stared at you for a moment before his eyes trailed to your neck. He pushed your hair behind your ear and you lifted your head up, exposing your bare neck to him. Brushing his lips against it, you shuddered, feeling the small kisses turn to sucks. He began marking you, sucking even harder than before and you fell into his touch, closing your eyes and making small noises. You'd researched the night before at 'things to do during sex' and it mentioned riding. You could either ride his member or ride his thigh. In the heat of the moment you began kissing him before slowly moving your hips up and down his legs. He smiled into your kiss, grabbing your hips and making you go faster.
"Be careful what you do baby, you don't want to make me cum before the fun starts now do you?" you shook your head and kissed him more passionately before he lifted you up with your legs still around his waist and threw you on the bed.
"Now, baby, lets get these cute clothes off you." he said and you nodded, lifting your arms up as he took your top off you. You then began taking your sweatpants off and kicked them off the bed. He stared in awe at your breasts and took them in his hands before sliding his hands to your back and undoing the strap. You gasped as he threw it off and he immediately went down to suck on them. You squirmed with pleasure, letting him know with the series of sounds you let out.
"H-hoseok, be quick, i can't wait much longer." you moaned out. He chuckled, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a condom.
"Unzip me baby." he ordered. Zipping open his pants, you pulled them down and he kicked them off before pulling off his boxers and letting his member spring free yet again. He slid the condom on, flinching from the coldness and then he pulled your panties down, lifted your legs onto his shoulders and entered into you slowly, letting you get used to his size before thrusting into you, getting faster every second. You screamed his name with pain and pleasure.
"HOSEOK! Go faster!" you shouted and he did as said, he thrusted faster. Cum began squirting out of you but he didn't stop, he wanted to cum deep deep deep inside of you, without the condom. But he knew you were only a teen and wouldn't want that yet.
The condom slowly filled with cum and he pulled out of you, taking it off and lying beside you, panting like a dog.
"You're good baby." he said to you and you felt your cheeks flush red. You rolled over to face him and he pushed your bodies together, pulling your bedsheets over the both of you. The feel of his member against you was still new and still took you by surprise when you felt it twitching slightly. As he closed his eyes,
you put your leg over his, rubbing yourself against him and his member. He groaned and mumbled.
"Your so needy baby." and you blushed with embarrassment. As you closed your eyes, you jumped at the feel of him sticking one finger inside of you, then two, then three.  As he did so you fell asleep, whispering his name and he pulled his fingers out of you before pulling you even closer and falling asleep with you in his arms.