CHAPTER FIVE

You'd only realised you hadn't eaten when you fell to the floor.

The soft bedsheets strokes your cheeks as a crack of sunlight beamed on your face. Squinting your eyes, you stretched out, yawning dramatically but sitting up suddenly as you saw where you were. You were at Jimin's place. You cooed as you saw jimin lying on his small sofa opposite the bed and got up to go over to him.
"Jimin." you whispered, shaking him lightly. He grumbled in response, turning his back to you and falling back asleep. You laughed and shook him harder.
"Jiminnn! Jiminniee!" you said louder.
"I-I'm up mum." he groaned, sitting up. Half of his hair stuck up and he could barely open his eyes. Suddenly, you began feeling light headed again, starting to walk backwards and lose focus. You fell to the floor again but remained conscious and Jimin got up instantly and sat with you, a worried look overtaking his face.
"Y/N! Are you okay?!" he trembled. You gave a weak thumbs up and he hoisted you up into his arms, carrying you down the stairs and placing you at the breakfast table before pouring you a bowl of cereal and handing it to you.
"Eat." he said, watching you nervously as you grabbed the spoon and began to eat. As your energy levels kept going up, his tense body softened a little.
"Why did you tell me to come back when I fell? You could clearly see I wasn't okay." you said, spooning more cereal into your mouth.
"What are you talking about?" Jimin responded.
"You shouted for me to come back didn't you?" you put the spoon back in the bowl and pushed it away from you.
"No," he replied confusedly, "I was in the classroom and then looked out the window to see Mr Jung chasing after you, shouting you so I went out and found you on the floor." he explained. Your eyes widened. Mr Jung?

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry this is such a short chapter but I do really want to build the tension. What do you think will happen next with You and Mr Jung? Read the next chapter to find out!