CHAPTER NINE

Jimin laughed with you for the rest of the night before telling you he had to head home.
"I'll see you tomorrow Y/N." he said huskily, hugging you and lightly pressing his lips against your neck. You laughed and pulled away, a little weirded out by his actions but shoved him out the door jokingly.
"Leave you weirdo." you chuckled, waving him off as he drove away. Before you shut the door you saw a familiar black car on the road of your drive. You widened your eyes, your mind exploding with horrible thoughts and you squinted your eyes, having a closer look. Out walked hoseok, slamming his car door shut and locking it before walking rapidly up to your door. You cowered away as he walked into your house, looking pissed and also slamming your door behind him. He pushed you to the nearest wall and hovered there, touching noses with you.
"Hose-." you spoke.
"No." he snapped and you jumped, turning your face away from his. He grabbed your chin  and made you face him again.
"How long has this been going on for?" he asked deeply.
"What are you talking about?" you questioned as he removed his hand from your chin.
"You and Jimin." he replied bluntly.
"I- me and Jimin don't have anything going on." you trembled. You'd never seen him like this before, never seen him so overprotective.
"So i didn't just see him kissing your neck?" he lifted an eyebrow, getting closer.
"Y-yes but he does that as a joke." you said. He chuckled.
"Well that joke is not fucking funny Y/N." he stated angrily.
"I'll show him what a fucking joke is if he finds that funny." he grabbed your wrist and pulled you upstairs, throwing you on the bed and giving you no time to react before he sucked on your neck harshly, making you scream in pain.
"A-AH! HOSEOK!" you yelled, trying to grab him but he grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head. The big red marks on your neck could register as vampire bites by the size of them. You didn't like this. Not at all.

He'd fallen asleep finally. You must admit, he looked so peaceful when he slept,his naked body feeling so warm against yours under the covers as you snuggled closer to him. Even though he'd been rough, you enjoyed it still, replaying it in your head and smiling to yourself, but something kept creeping in the back of your mind. Jimin. You felt guilty kissing hoseok after all that had happened with him. Of course you much preferred hoseok because he was older, more experienced and wasn't your best friend. It may have just been a dare to kiss him but the way he kissed you made it feel...real.
You switched your phone on, checking the time. 3:32AM. You groaned as you felt hoseok's lips press against your sensitive hickeys, squirming slightly.
"Mm, can't sleep baby?" he asked sleepily, still with his eyes closed. You hummed in response, moving your head to look up at him and he opened his eyes slowly, starting to run his hands through your hair.
"Well I can't sing you a lullaby but I can make you feel comfortable." he said softly. You giggled and shut your eyes, instantly feeling better as he stroked your hair. Soon enough, you drifted off and he smiled at you before kissing your forehead and falling asleep
himself.

THE NEXT DAY

You walked into the classroom, rubbing your eyes and yawning before sitting in your usual spot.
Jimin was sick today so you had to walk to school but visited him beforehand to see if he was alright. As you looked at Mr Jung, someone was in front of him, someone you hadn't seen before. The class filled rapidly as the bell went and you looked at the empty seat next to you; your attention directed towards the boy walking towards you as he sat down in the seat next to you.
He glanced at you before speaking.
"Hey, I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you."