CHAPTER SIX

⚠️WARNING! Smut ahead! If you are uncomfortable with smut, please skip this chapter.⚠️

Opening the door, you saw him sat there scrolling through his phone with his regular black coffee. Today was the day. It had been the weekend since you passed out and you'd had a lot of thought about what you were going to do, replaying the imaginary scenario over and over in your mind. You'd already told Jimin to just go home since you were going to stay at school to do some 'homework'. You quickly checked to see if there was anyone around in the hallway and there didn't seem to be so you entered cautiously. He glanced at you through those big, gorgeous glasses he wore as you sat down in front of him. Déjà vu.
"Uhm, Mr Jung?" you said, coughing quietly whilst looking down. He took his glasses off and put his phone down, resting his elbows on his table and staring at you.
"Yes, Miss Y/N?" he responded, tilting his head slightly.
"So you know, a few days ago, when you asked me if I had any questions?" you proceeded. He mumbled in response.
"Well, I do have some questions." you said, sighing and looking back up at him.
"Go on." he replied, sitting back in his chair. You couldn't help but look. His bulge was hard to miss and you continuously tried to take your eyes off it.
"Ahem, first question." you squeaked, "Why do you stare and pick on me so much."
"Because you're not like the other girls." he said. You raised a brow, now leaning your elbows on the table.
"You seem completely unbothered by me and how I look and I hate it." he continued.
"And I pick on you because I want alone time with you, so I can see what you're really like." You almost choked. You couldn't believe he was saying all this.
"Okay," you replied shakily, "What happened on...the..day of my.." you stuttered, watching him stand up.
"Even when you were unconscious, you were still so beautiful." he spoke seductively. He began taking his suit jacket off.
"You don't mind do you? It's just a bit hot in here don't you think?" You nodded in response, now craving him. It was crazy to think how even the thought of him touching you sounded disgusting but now...that's all you wanted. You also began taking your school blazer off and he seemed surprised by your actions. You thought for a moment. You were still a virgin, hadn't had your first kiss, let alone even HAVE a boyfriend. Were you ready for this?

The sound of him unbuckling his belt suddenly made you feel wet, your lace panties soon becoming ruined. First it was the belt, then the button, then the zipper and then...he walked to you, grabbing your hand and placing it on his clothed member. Holy shit. Soon enough you found yourself exploring, rubbing your hand up and down it and hearing the sensual sounds coming from his mouth. You played with the top of his boxers, dipping one finger, then two, then three and feeling his member hard against your hand. You couldn't take it anymore. Pulling down his pants, you stood up, digging your whole hand directly down his boxers, pulling them off and letting his boner spring free. It shocked you completely, it was your first time seeing a cock and you were amazed by it.
He grunted the word 'suck' in a large series of moans.You got on your knees before looking up at him for guidance. He smiled and nodded before rubbing his member against your mouth. Slowly opening it, he forced himself in, groaning at the warm feeling of your mouth. You began to suck as he thrusted in and out of your mouth, forcing his member down your throat and making you gag. What you thought would last forever lasted for about a minute until he couldn't hold himself anymore. He lifted you up and laid you on the table. The sudden shock of coldness made you gasp but what he did next made you shriek. Lifting up your skirt and ripping off your lace panties, he positioned himself at your entrance.
"Do you want me to take this away?" he asked hesitantly. You thought for a moment but then nodded. He nodded in response and pushed himself inside of you. The intense pain and pleasure made you scream as he began thrusting in and out of you. You weren't too slow with releasing your cum all over the tables and you groaned with pleasure as you did. His thrusts began to slow down and he quickly pulled out of you before releasing on your uniform. You were left out of breath and panting on the table as he began putting his trousers back on. Still stunned, you hadn't realised he'd put your panties back on and wiped the cum off your uniform. He lifted you back up and carried you to his car, bridal style.
"So," he said, getting into the car and turning it on, "how was that?" he began to drive.
"That, Mr Jung, was fucking amazing." you said, laughing.
"Please, call me Hoseok from now on." he responded, laughing along with you.
As you pulled up outside your house, you turned to him and he kissed you. You closed
your eyes and kissed him back intensely before he pulled you onto his lap and you opened your mouth. He took this chance to shove his tongue in, exploring your mouth whilst putting a hand on your ass and pulling you closer to him. You ran a hand through his hair before pulling away.
"I need to go." you said. He nodded and kissed you one more time before you grabbed your bag and got out of his car.
God how you were going to regret that in the morning.