CHAPTER 12

"Mr Jung has come to see you dear!".

You jolted up with fear and rushed to put your clothes on.
"You guys need to get in the closet and not make a sound." you said quickly, pushing them in as they began getting dressed, looking at you worriedly.
"Y-." Jungkook began.
"No, just stay in the closet, don't make a sound and don't move." you said, fixing you hair and shutting them in before opening your door with a smile on your face. Hoseok had already began walking up your stairs seductively, making butterflies release in your lower stomach.
"I'll be going out now love, i'll be back in a few hours or so." your mother shouted up to you.
"Alright!" you replied as hoseok placed a hand on your chest and started pushing you back into your room. He pushed you against the wall, shutting the door behind him and kissed you intensely. You'd completely forgotten that Jimin and Jungkook were still in your room and kissed him back.
"You haven't been answering my texts baby." he whispered in your ear.
"I've been busy." you also whispered. He began kissing your neck as you roamed your hands underneath his shirt, tracing your fingers along his muscles. When his cold hands slid into your panties you gasped along with joint gasps from the boys in the closet. They didn't believe what they were seeing... then you snapped back to reality and pushed Hoseok off you.
"I'll come around to yours later." you whispered and kissed him softly on the lips. He nodded and left the room as you did. You both walked down the stairs and you opened the door for him. Before he walked out, he started to make out with you. You hit him on the shoulder and giggled.
"Later." you said, pushing him out the door and he shook his head, walking to his car.
Your closet door opened slowly as you walked back into your room and there you saw two pissed boys.
"What the actual fuck Y/N." Jimin said and Jungkook widened his eyes. You bowed your head in shame.
"So you let us fuck you but what we get back is finding out you've been fucking someone else?" he continued.
"Jimin-" Jungkook began.
"No Jungkook, she's a slut. No not even a slut, she's a whore." he hissed, walking out of your room and down your stairs, leaving angrily.

Jungkook sat on your bed. His emotions weren't too clear but he patted the space next to him for you to come and sit down. You did so and he began speaking softly.
"I don't think this is right but I haven't known you for long so I can't be one to judge just yet." he said, lifting your bowed chin up to meet his eyes.
"I want you to tell me what's going on so I can understand and then maybe we can tell Jimin so he can understand too." he added. You nodded and started.

A while later.

"And then you guys were too hot to handle so i couldn't resist and then he came and.." that was it, you burst out crying.
"I've ruined everything." you whined as he pulled you for a tight embrace. You sank in his touch, calming down almost instantly.
"Right, I'm going to have to ask you a few things, is that okay?" he asked, pulling away from you and cupping your face. Nodding again, he began to ask.
JK: "How long have you known Jimin?"
Y/N: "Since we were very very young."
JK: "And how long have you known Mr Jung."
Y/N: "A couple weeks, since he became our teacher."
JK: "How much do you love Jimin."
Y/N: "He means the world to me."
JK: "Okay, and how much do you love Mr Jung?"
Y/N: "I- I'm not sure."
JK: "There we go."
Y/N: "What?"
JK: "If you love someone that much, you shouldn't hesitate to express it."
JK: "Do you maybe think that Mr Jung is just someone who you're trying to figure out yourself with?"
Y/N: "Maybe..." you sighed.

"He was your first right?" Jungkook asked, lifting your chin up again to meet his gaze.
"Yes." you replied, sniffing.
He sat up straight and held your hands.
"Does Mr Jung do anything to you other than have sex with you?"
You thought for a moment. All he ever does is kiss you, have sex with you and glare at boys who talk to you. You shook your head and sighed.
"Maybe he's just..using you?" Jungkook said. Now he was looking down, feeling instant regret in saying that but you could see where he was coming from. Now that he'd explained it, you were grossed out at having an older male touch you in places you weren't ready to be touched yet. Cringing, you looked away but asked Jungkook to lay with you.
"Look, I hope i'm not being too forward but I could really do with a boyfriend like you." you said, sighing. Jungkook burst into a contagious laughter and you began to giggle too.
"What! I'm serious!" you laughed even harder.
"I know, I know." he said before sitting up and looking at you.
"Y/N.." he started.
"Mhm?" you replied.
"I could be if you wanted.." he mumbled quietly. You sat up too and widened you eyes.
"Really?" you asked in shock.
"Yeah, I don't see why not. Obviously we'd have to go on a few dates first and this whole thing with Mr Jung would have to stop.." he said. You thought about how happy you and Jungkook could be, after all he did make you super happy and comfortable whenever you were with him.

"Okay." you said. "let's do this."