Worry - Luke

Thank you to @brideofharrystyles for the request

Requests are always open feel free to shoot me a message with the boy you want and the general storyline :)

"Hey, Luke! Can we talk for a second?"Michael asked the younger man.

"Uh, yeah." Luke replied, furrowing his eyebrows at his best friend and future brother-in-law as they stepped out of the studio where they had been couped up all week. "What is it?" Luke asked.

"I talked to y/n this morning" He said, his words trailing off at the end.

"Okay?" Luke asked confused, "She's your sister, you talk to her all the time."

"It's just, I'm worried about her." Michael admitted solemnly.

"Why's that?" Luke asked, growing concerned.

"I think everything is getting to her. The baby, having to push the wedding back, her job. She cried for like an hour this morning to me on the phone. I don't know, she was spewing all kinds of crazy stuff about how you weren't going to love her anymore soon because she's going to be fat. She said the bump was starting to show and she's all anxious about the rumors and the social media shit show that's going to be. I think she just need you man."

"Shit. I've barely seen her all week. We've been so busy, I knew she had been off but I just thought it had to do with the pregnancy." Luke said softly as he ran his hands over his face.

"Why don't you cut out early today and go home. It's nearly four now so school should be out. I'll deal with everyone, just go check on her."

"Thanks, mate." Luke said offering Michael a pat on the back as he grabbed his keys and headed for the door.

"Babe?" Luke called as he entered the house, the sound of music drifted from their upstairs bedroom and he followed the sound. He pushed the door open gently and leaned against the door frame, his fiance's gorgeous figure in his sights. She had her back to him and she swayed her hips unaware of his presence. He bit his bottom lip, his eyes taking in every inch of her. Fuck she was beautiful. 

She turned towards him and jumped slightly when she noticed him stood there staring at her. 

"Holy Shit, Lu! Warn me next time!" She said moving towards him to offer a chaste kiss. 

"I called for you downstairs, but you were to busy up here being a closet fan girl to here me." He smirked as he turned down the volume on their sound system, the sounds of 'Better Man' dissipating. 

She shrugged her shoulders as she looked up at him. "I'm not a closeted fan girl, you know I love your music, especially that song since you wrote it for me." She smiled leaning into him. 

"Uh-huh." He agreed before pulling her to an arm's length. "I, um, I spoke with Michael today." He said, hoping the confession would open her up to talking.

"Oh." She said simply, her smile faltering for a moment.

"Yeah, um, he said you called him crying this morning."

She broke their eye contact, instead choosing to stare vacantly out the window.

"What had you all upset?" He tried.

"I was just having a moment. It's nothing, I wish he wouldn't have even bothered you about it."

"Babe, it's never a bother to me when you are concerned." He said honestly. "If you're upset or something is bothering you I want you to tell me. I can't fix things if I don't know something is broken." He said, using his fingers to turn her face and forcing her to meet his eyes. "You and our baby are the most important things in the world to me. You know that, right?" He asked.

She gave a small nod and he sighed. 

"I don't know, I think I'm just feeling really vulnerable right now. My body is changing now that we're past the first trimester, I don't feel like myself and we're in a new semester. I got new kids and they all seem great but there is just so much to do before our show in the spring. Then everything with pushing the wedding back. I'm just feeling a little drained and overwhelmed."

"Love, you know I think you're beautiful no matter what. The boys and I are in town for the next few months working on the album I'll help you at school as much as I can. Anything else you need, just say the words babe. If it's the wedding stuff, I'll go with you to the courthouse right now and make it official. We could still have the big ceremony down the road."

She nodded and allowed him to take her in his arms, "You'd do that for me?" She asked. 

He nodded, his soft kisses against her forehead serving as a reminder of his words. "I'd do anything for you."

"I love you, Lu." She whispered. 

"I love you too, baby. What do you say I order in? Maybe Chinese? We can eat and maybe have a bath and a nice night in. Get you feeling better."

"That sounds amazing. Maybe tomorrow we hit the courthouse?" She asked, quirking her eyebrow.

"If that's what you want I'm there."