8)What Now?

Coming back to earth, I realised that what I was doing was no mere fantasy of mine. There I was, leaning towards Oscar, lips brushing each other's softly as I had my hands entwined in his thick wavy hair and he had both of his hands on my hips, holding me in place on the even wall we were still sat on.

Quickly, I pulled away somewhat breathless and gave, the also exhausted, Oscar a glance as I tried to calm myself. My hands slowly slipped from Oscar's hair but I still dangled them over the back of his neck, such an action made Oscar squeeze my waist in order for me to look up at him. At this point, I started to realise the complications of the very thing I've desired for ever so long, causing me to frown slightly. Then, a hand slipped from my side and was placed on my chin to lift it up to face I love ever so dearly. "I think I should explain."

What came next can only come as a shock honestly. I do remember all those dinner parties and a bit of drinking, but never the fact that Oscar was there and was helping me in my awful state. As I went quiet, trying to process everything, Oscar frowned as he thought that I was upset in some way. "Sorry- "he began but I quickly cut him off by placing a soft kiss to his lips to stop anymore words from slipping free. "So, you're telling me, that the last two years of me staring at you, dying to even get a conversation with you, you had already seen me probably at my worst?" looking up at him now, he had a smirk plastered on his sweet lips. "Well yeah if you say it like that," he spoke in that hum tone of his into my ear. My fingers were now tangled in his hair once more as I looked at him closely, enjoying every second ever so dearly., as if it was all going to disappear if I stopped.

"God your so cute," Oscar mumbled by accident as I quickly smirked as he let himself blush at his own mistake. "Really? I'm cute?" leaning myself closer towards him once more, lips inches away from touching his. Oscar had already closed his eyes, eager for another kiss, but I placed a finger onto his lips and said "Eager, are you?" Sulking, he slouched into my frame and placed his head into the crook of my neck, letting his hot breath hit my neck. "So, what now?" my words were almost a whisper because I knew I had to get my head out the clouds and figure things out.

"Well, I'm not gonna stop seeing you if that's what you're asking," Oscar spoke into my neck and I shook my head. "Obviously. But how? Where should we meet?" my voice was now desperate because all I want is to have him in my arms like this, all day every day. "Well, you already stalk me at work so I guess we could meet whatever day you're there," I was about to say that I'm there almost every day and then I realised I was going to be able to see him whenever I wanted basically. Pleased with his answer, I pulled his chin up to face me as I placed a quick kiss on his lips. Thus, making him sit upright as he placed a couple more pecks on my lips before getting off the wall and putting a hand out for me to take. 

Taking his hand, I slipped off the wall and was then embraced by large muscular arms around my waist. Smiling like the idiot I am, I put my arms around the back of his neck as we just stood, concealed in darkness, holding each other till we felt like we could let go.