11) A Night At My Place

*Oscar's POV*

It had been a week since I stayed at Charlie's house and my flat is only now dry from when the roof went in. I managed to sneak out some supplies from the mill to repair the roof and my neighbours started to stop arguing. But even after everything was normal, I still feel like something is missing. More like someone.

*Charlie's POV*

It was another rainy Friday afternoon but it wasn't a pleasant one. Mother and father were downstairs arguing about the war. Father was telling her that once the war was going to start (which we all knew it would), he would have to leave and leave ME to run his business to keep the family going since I wasn't old enough to sign up yet. Mother wasn't happy of course but ,deep down, she knew he was doing what was best for all of us. But never the less, the arguing didn't stop and it wasn't going to for hours.

Slamming my book shut, I got to my feet and grabbed my nearest coat, placed my shoes on my feet and turned all my lights off. Then, walking over to the balcony, I closed the door behind me and walked looked over the balcony to see how I could drop down. Seeing a ledge, I slowly climbed over the fencing, stepped onto the ledge and did some weird movements before dropping onto the wet soil bellow. Checking to see no one saw, I then quickly ran to the garden wall and climbed over before dashing into the dark streets of Dover.

*Oscar's POV*

It was around midnight by the time I was back at my flat. I was out doing late hours at the mill and doing a last minute catering event. Taking the last turn to the stairs of my flat, I saw an all go familiar figure in the distance. Strolling over, he turned to face me with a sorrowful face. Charlie stood up and almost knocked me over at how fast he ran to hug me. Once realising we were still out in the light of a street, I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the metal stairs to my flat and let us in.

Once the door was shut, an all to familiar act happened, Charlie grabbed the collar of my top and crammed his lips into mine. His lips were ice cold and tinted blue which must have meant he was out there for some time; but every time I sucked on them, some life could be seen in them afterwards. Once we needed to take a breath, I stopped Charlie from kissing me again and only then did I see the pain in his eyes. "Hey, what's up?" I asked, putting a hand to his frost bitten cheek.

Sighing softly, he looked up at me and spoke in a hush tone "my parents are fighting" he started "and I just ran till I lost my way." Now, his eyes glistened as if a tear was about to be shed. "Shhh, don't cry," I said tilting his head up and kissing his lips softly, as if he was a porcelain doll. At first, the kiss was soft but then became intimate as the gap between us was no longer there. Slowly, we made our way through my small flat as I lifted Charlie up, his legs wrapped around my waist. Once in my room, I dropped him on the bed and started to take off his clothes.

A/N: gonna get a bit spicy so like skip till the next note later on if you don't wanna read :)

Slowly, I slipped off his coat and started undoing his shirt. Charlie must have gotten bored of how long is was taking and grabbed my face so he could smother my lips with more kisses. He then grabbed the back of my top and pulled it over my head quickly as he connected our lips once again.

Once his shirt was off, I moved my kisses from his red lips to his neck, biting his pale skin which was now turning red from my actions. Charlie started letting out small moans of delight as he placed his hands on my hips, looping his fingers in my belt holes. After about a minute of sucking and biting the left side of his neck, I moved further down to reveal a nice bruise. Moving down, I kept kissing different areas of his chest and I slipped my hands down to Charlie's waist and made his crotch grind against my own. Charlie moaned softly in my ear as I left another red mark down by the waistband of his trousers.

Moving up to be face to face with the bashful brunette, I looked from his eyes down to his pants to clarify I could remove his trousers. A nod was all I needed before I dove back down and started to take them off him. Once removed, it revealed Charlie's hard on in his boxers as I smirked before going back up to his neck and smothering it with kisses. As I was busily placing multiple red marks on his neck, I gave attention to everywhere but his hard on to tease him. Which,worked obviously because Charlie started to moan "Oscar" in that lust filled voice as he rolled his head back, begging to be touched. And, of course, I happily obliged.

A/N : told you it would get a "bit" spicy because umm cough I ain't ready to start delving deep into that stuff, yet.

*Oscar's POV*

Waking up to purple and pink colours filling my small bedroom flat, I was graced with the presence of Charlie, laying sound asleep in my arms as he pressed his back to my chest. A small smile placed itself on my lips as I played with a strand lock of brunette hair. The more I looked at how the light blessed his pale skin and his morning hair is probably the softest thing I've ever touched in my life, I let out a sigh somehow translating "He's too good for me."

Laying there for about twenty minutes, just purely letting my fingers trace his frame, I decided I couldn't stand smelling his honeycomb shampoo any longer and put my head in the crook of his neck and placed a few kisses there to get him to wake up.

To no surprise, he woke up and grumbled in a low tone before turning over and nuzzled his face into my chest, trying to shield his chocolate coloured eyes from the sun. Eventually, the images of last night must have hit him as he looked up at me and around the room just to clarify what happened was not just a mere fantasy of his. Looking back at me, I smirked at his flushed cheeks and placed a fragile kiss on his head.

"Good morning, Charlie."