Chapter Six - Team Mutiny!

3 weeks later. Melody was still in her room. She was learning a lot of the inkling culture and their language. She can have a normal conservation without any issues. "I guess now it's the time to start to look for a clan! Where can I begin... oh ya!" melody said to herself as she just realized she has a phone. She quickly picked it up and searched for some clans.

After awhile she found one. "mutiny... the lovely , special and funny clan... interesting." She wrote herself in for an clan interview. "I wonder how this will turn into..." melody smiled to her phone.

Not long later she got a message. "yes! I get a interview today!" melody yelled out of happiness. "now I have to get dressed nicely..." melody said to herself. Melody looked in her closet. It was a cold day so she choose her black sea horse shoes, long leggings, kensa hoodie and her sneaky beanie.

In the meanwhile max wasn't being busy with searching for a clan. He was little sad that he treated melody like this. He hasn't heard from her for a while. Where could she have been. He wished he remember the room number. He went outside.

At this point melody was also out of her room and ran in the hall. Max walked relaxed. Melody bumped into him. "Im sorry... hu max what are you doing here..." melody said with a nervous feeling. Max felt on the ground. "LOOK OUT!!!... melody..."max said being shocked. "uhm... I gotta go..." melody said as she left. She still feels heart broken. Max quickly grabbed her arm. "wait... why are you avoiding me..." max said to her with a serious look. "uhm... I just... don't wanna be friends anymore... you have three... so go to her..." she said trying not to cry. It really hurts her. "she doesn't like me... I was stupid... I shouldn't broke our friendship. You are my best friend." Max said giving her a hug. Melody looked at him and hug him short. "I gotta go... bye..." melody said to him. "melody before you go. What is your room number?" max said with a serious face. "75..." melody said as she ran off. "thank you. Bye mel." Max said to her.

Melody arrived at the place she had the meet up. It was in black belly skate park. It was the biggest skate park of whole inkopolis. "where should they be?" melody said whilst looking around.

"hey, you there!" a inkling boy with a bobbly head said. He stood higher than her. "hu?" melody said shocked. "yes, you. You are melody right." The inkling boy said jumping of the platform where stand up. "yes, I am melody." Melody introduce herself. "I'm Gray! The leader of Mutiny." Gray said to melody. "its nice to meet you." Melody said. "so you wanna join us? Lets test if you are good enough! Follow me." Gray said as he walks to some of his team mates. Melody followed him to them.

"ah she is the new team mate." A inkling girl with short hair said. "not yet. We have to test her if she is good enough." Gray said. "how are we gonna do that?" an octoling girl asked. "lets do a 2 vs 2 ranked battle. So we can see what she can do and can work together." Gray said with a smile. "that sounds like lots of fun!" melody said with a smile.

The inkling girl and octoling girl walked to her. "My name is ." The inkling girl said with a smile. The octoling girl was a little shy and didn't say much. "I and melody go against you two." Gray said pulling out his splattershot jr. "okay!" the girls said getting their weapons. Melody got her brush.

gray pressed on something and the stage changed. Gray and melody spawned on entrance and Atargatis and the octoling girl on the other side. The game mode was tower control. "melody this is tower control do you know how to play this?" gray asked at her. Melody nodded.

the match started. Melody quickly run with her brush to the middle. Whilst she was running she made a path for gray. Gray was following her through her trail. Melody inked the wall and swam up. Once up melody saw the enemy ink. "they are here near the tower." Melody said as she swong her brush around making it harder for them to get it up. "okay I go around and get them!" gray said as he get around the tower trying to splat them.

One of them got up and melody splatted her. Gray splatted the other girl. "okay get on the tower." Gray said to melody. Melody quickly on the tower and ride it to the enemy base with ease. "yes! We won!" melody said being happy.

Gray walked up to her. "melody, I saw the way you played and I want to tell you something..." gray said with a serious look. "what is it?" melody said. " you are part of our clan!" gray said with a smile. The girls clapped. "really! Thank you!" melody said being really happy. "congratulations, melody!" Atargatis said to her. Gray gave her something. "take this." Gray said. Melody opened it and it was a clan card. "this is for clan battles. You need to show it everytime we gonna play." Gray said with a smile. "thank you!" melody said with a huge smile. "well last thing. Trainings are every Tuesday and Thursday and battles very weekend." Gray said. "we will see you around!" Atargatis said to her.

Melody and the others split paths. Melody went to the city, but there was a figure standing in her way. "you joined those losers? You can do better than that." A inkling boy said. He had weird hairstyle. It looks like octoling hair. "so? I don't care about that." Melody said as he walked away from him. The inkling boy looked at her and grabbed her arm. "you go nowhere!" the boy said. "nobody leaves james offer or they will get punished!" some other inkling boys said. Melody looked scared. James pulled her against him. "you look so cute~ how can a girl like you be still single." James said being flirty. "how do you know that..." melody said being scared. "searching hehe~" james said flirting. Melody tried to push him away. James tried to kiss her. She couldn't do much against it.

"hey! Leave her alone!" a male voice said. James ignored the warning and kisses melody right on the lips. The male jumped to them he had also a sneaky beanie on and used his charger. The male shoot at james. James avoid quick. "hey!" james yelled. The inklings boys that were around james were running away. "leave us alone! We are making out" james yelled to the male. The male pointed his charger. "leave! She don't like it! I will shoot you!" the male said to him with anger in his eyes. James let her go. Melody quickly moved away from james. The male shoot on purpose miss. James ran away being scared.

"thank you..." melody said to the male. " no problem melody. That's what friends do." The male said that and took off his beanie. It revealed that the male max was. "max!" melody shocked and hugged him tight. Max hugged her tight.

"I see you got in the new clan." Max said with a smile. "yes! They liked me from they saw me! Now I can play those battles." Melody said to max with a smile. " I got a job by the weapon store by Sheldon. We are making an new special and it will be on a weapon you like." Max said with a smile. "really! That's amazing! I will try it out once its up." Melody said with a smile. "lets go home and talk further. Before those jerks come back." Max said as he hold her hand to home. melody simply nodded and walked with him. Her feelings were back for him, but she was so unsure if he feels the same.