Chapter Twelve - SPLATFEST!!!

"melody you were amazing!" max said. "hey melody! Long time no seen." Lucio said. "hey lucio!" melody said as she give him a hug. Max and lucio wore the team treat tee. "you did great out there. Just like you did at school." Lucio laughed a little. "well its not perfect..." melody said "shut up mel! You did great!" lucio said with a smile. "well lets have some fun in turf!" marina said with a smile. "yes lets go!" lucio said with a smile. The group went in the lobby and has some fun.

The group played some games and then after a few games. The guys they want to beat down were against them. "we gonna wreck this team!" melody said with a smile. "lets beat these bullies!" max said proudly. The octopuses yelled and the match started. It was a 100 times battle.

Melody used her brush as usual. She quickly get in the middle of the shifty station. The only way to get in the middle was through the rails. So she decided to defend that part. Max was using his dualies and cover the area together with the roller user, lucio. Marina got the middle to. "melody get in their base! I take care of this part!" marina said with a smile as her undercover brella was up. melody nodded simpely as she jumped into the enemy area.

Melody got attacked. She quickly avoid by going through her ink and hide somewhere. She take time to see the area, but she had to act quick. Melody jump out of her ink and attacked one of the inklings. It was James! Melody was so proud of herself. She octobagged him.

Melody covered the area so she had more space to work with. The other inkling got in to the area. Melody on her turn attacked them and splatted them and octobagged them. Just at that moment max joined her. "what are you doing?" max asked. " trying to beat them down with being annoying. You should try it to!" melody yelled with a smile. Max nodded as he shoot down one form above them. He octobagged the splatted inkling. The two octolings worked hard together.

The match ended and melody's team won! "we did it!" melody yelled. The group hugged each other. The enemy team looked angry at us. "we beat those losers!" max said with a smile. The enemy team walked away.

The group got a money cheque. The group get ready for the photo. "veeemo!" the group said with a smile. The photo was taking. Melody smile to the others. "that was so great!." Melody said as she hold the picture. "hehe" max grinned. "oh guys its time for me to go and perform." Marina said. "it was fun playing with you, marina." Lucio said with a big smile. "I agree!" melody said. Marina laughed a little and left.

"what now?" lucio asked. "im going to play some splatfest battles." Melody said with a smile. "well I have to go to Sheldon. He probably need my help by now." Max said as he left the weapon store. "bye max!" lucio said. "melody, I play with you for a while." Lucio said. "melody!" Atargatis yelled. "hu, Atargatis? Whats up?" melody asked. "we need you for splatfest. Mia and me just cant beat them." Atargatis said worried. "it just the 2 of you right? Can my friend lucio join?" melody asked. "of course he can join us!" Atargatis said with a smile. "im Atargatis!" Atargatis said as she shakes hands with lucio. "im lucio." Lucio said with a smile. "lets waste no time! Lets get inking!" melody said with a huge smile.

The group played in the splatfest battle. It went so well! The had a few 10x battles and they on them all. The most important part is that the group had so much fun. The group played until it was 3 pm. "good night melody and lucio! It was fun, but we have to go home. see you melody!" Atargatis said with a smile. She with mia walked away and waved to them. "I will go home too! Night melody!" lucio said and walked off. "night!" melody said with a smile.

Melody partied at the plaza. Max shocked her. "whaaa! Max!" melody yelled. "hey my love!" max laughed. "let's party!" max said with a smile as he hold her hand. Melody nodded. max and melody danced the whole night. Alcohol was in the mood and they drink a lot together. The two octopuses didn't know much what happened and it was big blur.