Chapter seventeen - a little one?

Time passed by. It was 8 months after this all happened. within these 8 months she started to feel weird. Some day she was hanging around the toilet, vomiting most of the time. Whilst other day she ate a lot! She had a small belly, but she thought it was just due to the way she eat. She didn't look pregnant at all, but the way she acts it was clear she was.

One day it became worse... it was a nightmare for her... the worst that could possibly be done towards to her... melody was usual fight with her team in ClamBlitz. They almost won! Melody used her octobrush as usual and had a clam ready. This is the clam she needed to throw in or else the lose badly. Melody felt some pain in her belly. " not now..." she thought in herself. Her team mates helped her getting all the enemies out of her way. " okay melody! It's clear just throw it in!" the leader Gray yelled. Melody nodded as she went to the basket, but on that very moment she passed out on the ground. "melody!!!" her teammates yelled at her. Judd stopped the match directly.

Sometime later melody was in the hospital. Melody woke up with lots of wires on her. She had probe feeding in her nose. Max hold her hand. "max..." melody said weak to him. She had a worse pain in her belly. " hu? Melody!" max said shocked. " what happened... I feel so weak..." melody ask while looking at her boyfriend. " you past out in battle, but there is something odd with you. The doctors are trying to solve it." Max said that while the doctors came in.

"you are awake, Melody. We have some exciting news for you guy. You're in gonna give birth to a baby octoling anytime soon, congrates!" The doctor said with a smile. Max was shocked, but so did Melody. " you said that we can do it unsafe and you won't get pregnant.." max said being disappointed in Melody. "uhm..." melody couldn't speak. This news was too shocking for her that she cries. She felt really dumb... she forgot about the pregnancy. Max hugs her. "we will get through this... and raise the kid together." Max said to her and give her a kiss on her head. " melody, you are almost in labour... we take you to the other room." The doctor said. Melody looked at max. max nodded to her.

The doctors took her away. From that time onward it goes so fast. Before she knew it their little octopus was born. It wasn't an easy task though. She had a lot of pain and it was very difficult for her. She almost want to give up, but at the end they got their small octopus. They didn't know what the gender is. That they will figure out after a few months when the octopus can get in her of his human form.

"he is so adorable..." max said while he was sitting by melody. Melody hold their baby octoling. "I think it's a she." Melody said with a smile. "we will see!" max said with a grin. Melody smiled as she laid down. The octopus was crying, because she was hungry. "calm down you small one." Melody said and lift her shirt to feed her. The little octopus drinks from melody boobs. Max looked at them.

After a while the could go home. the days past quickly. Their little octopus wasn't so hard to handle. She slept most of the time and when needed drinking by melody. After a few months she grew up into her human form. It was clear that it was a she.

" look at our girl she is so beautifull..." melody said with a smile. "just as beautifull as my wife." Max said with a grin. Melody shocked. Did he just say wife!? No she had miss heard that. " what name should we give her?" melody asked while looking at max. the ink of the girl was violet. It was a really nice colour. " mandy" max said without thinking about it. " I was thinking about violet. Look at her. The colour is a mix of ours." Melody said holding the girl. " okay I let my wife decide her name" max said. Melody smiled and hugged violet.

" is there a reason that you call me your wife?" melody said to him. " ah yes... I wanna marry you." He went on his knees. " but will you marry me?" max said showing an beautiful ring. Melody was in shook. Violet looked at her parents. " marry.." the small girl said. Max and melody was in shook. It was her first word! Melody hugged her. " you are such good girl..." melody said to her girl. Max goes to violet and gave her a kiss. "daddy is proud of you." Max said with a smile. Violet yawned. "marry marry... " violet said to melody. Melody picked her up and looked to max. " yes I will darling." Melody said with a smile. Max smile went very bright and put the ring on her finger. Melody let out a tear. "marry!" violet said, but she fell asleep quick.

"our little girl is asleep... do you want to celebrate this?" max said with a grin. "yes we can celebrate this..." melody said replace violet so she could hold her little kid better. " okay put her in bed and I meet you in the bathroom." Max said whilst giving her a kiss. Melody smiled and she put violet in bed. Max went to the bath room. Melody put the little girl in her bed as she sings one of her sleep songs. The melody of the song made violet smile and even more sleepy. It didn't take long before violet felt asleep. Melody gave her a small kiss and put the blanket on her. Violet slept deep. Melody smiled and stood up. The octoling girl left the room.

In the meanwhile. Max was preparing a bath. " what can I do to make it look better..." max said to himself. What should melody like?.. some wine or watching a movie. Max quickly went downstairs to get some food, drinks and his tablet. " okay I have everything..." max said. 

author note:  sorry for this part being so short. the next sentence went into a dirty way and i don't want people that are sensitive to sexual stuff to read it. so that is why it's short.