Falling in love part 2 | Arthur Fleck

"Your name?" Arthur asked
"Y/n" I replied softly
"That's a pretty unique name" Arthur replied
A loud banging noise came from outside the door; I flinched and moved back into the corner. I placed my hands against my ears hoping the noise would stop. I didn't like this. I curled into a ball and just started sobbing...the banging bought back some horrifying flashbacks...that I didn't even wanna think about. I felt a hand on my shoulder, weirdly I didn't fight back, it felt different. Arthur gently removed my hands fell my ear and ever so lightly helped me up. I was just starring into his green eyes, I have never ever felt like this...ever.
"There's nothing to be afraid of doll" he whispered
I felt safe around him.
"Arthur! Let us in!" the guard spoke, just then the door was unlocked by the manager. Three guards came towards Arthur and held him from the arms dragging him away.
"She's dangerous" the manager whispered into Arthur's ear
"Her? No way" Arthur laughed
"Yeah she is"
"No she's not" Arthur replied as he sounded annoyed
I rolled my eyes at the managers childish remarks.
"Y/n did you take your medication?" She asked me in such a high tone as if I was a baby?
"Yes!" I growled
"Are you sure?"
That's it! I ran towards her and pushed her to the ground beating her face constantly, the guards held me back and pinned me to the wall.
"Let go of me!" I screamed
Arthur stood there, shocked and confused
"Did she just?"
"Told you" the manager said
"You triggered her probably" Arthur whispered
"I heard that!" I said
Arthur held his hands up
"sorry doll"

The next morning I was in my room, rocking myself feeling at ease...just then I giggled to myself remembering Arthur. I just didn't wanna feel like this...this felt weird...but felt good. I wanted him around, so I decided to look for him. I left my room and began brushing my brown hair with my fingers...what am I doing? I wanted to feel and look good. I walked into the activities room and peeked through trying to look for Arthur. But he wasn't there, I wasn't going into the activity room...I don't like anyone here. I was looking around until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to find Arthur.
"Hi"
"Hey doll"
"I-I was wondering if you wanted to come to my room" I asked innocently
I heard the folks gasp
Arthur nodded
Arthur entered my room and I locked the door. He walked over to the wall and ran his finger down the scratched deranged lines that looked hideous on the wall.
"Wow" Arthur whispered
"I-I just release my stress" I smiled
"Is everything okay?" Arthur asked as he sat on my bed, I followed after him and sat down with him.
"I" i sighed
"Really just feel weird" I explained
"What do you mean?" Arthur asked
"Well I feel happier?"
"That's a good thing" he smiled as a laugh escaped from his lips
"I-I really like having you here"
"I want you to stay here with me" I said
He blushed
"It's like I don't want you go, I want you here with me...I feel...safe" I explained
"I'm glad" he smiled
"I don't know what's wrong with me it's just"
"You're in love" Arthur interrupted
"Love?" I asked in confusion
"You love me" Arthur smirked
I looked down and thought he was right but is this how it works?
"Oh so this is how it feels" I asked
"No" Arthur said as he shook his head
"What do you mean no?" I asked
"This is how it feels" he whispered as he slowly placed my hair behind my ear and placed his lips onto mine, I didn't know what was going on and I loved it. He began kissing me...this felt good. I slowly copied his movements, I felt Arthur smirk.