I have always loved you {part 2}

You looked into Arthur's eyes and slowly placed your lips onto his lips, you kissed him.

Arthur pulled you away gently

"N-no y/n"

"I-I-I'm sorry Arthur it's just I've always loved you"

Arthur's eyes widened

He was shocked

"You've what?"

"I've always loved you"

Arthur sighed as he exited your apartment

"Arthur!" You called out

He went straight into his apartment, you sighed in frustration! What did I do! You began thinking immediately that you must've made him feel bad. Since this was Arthur's first relationship and you just kissed him...he must be feeling all types of emotions that he can't even control.

The next day you were out, walking the streets of Gotham. You just wanted to clear your mind and think what you should do now. As you were walking you saw from afar that Arthur and Helena were holding hands and talking. You found yourself becoming even more jealous then before.

As you walked past them both, Helena saw you and gave you an evil grin. Arthur however noticed you and quickly looked away. You shook your head and went home.

You couldn't begin to cope, you were struggling due to lack of sleep, and constantly being shut out by Arthur. At this point you knew Arthur wasn't going to speak to you. He didn't want to. Every time he was around you he acted like you wasn't there.

One day you had enough

You knocked on Arthur's door, Arthur opened the door then suddenly his smile faded. He looked down.

"This is how you repay our friendship?" I asked as I tried my hardest not to cry

He looked into my eyes

"Y/n I-I don't think you should be here"

"Why?"

"I'm busy" he said as he was about to shut the door, I quickly stopped him.

"Arthur I'm not coping well without you, I can't sleep, I can't even think straight" you stated

He looked at you

"Why are you doing this to me? Just because I kissed you! Arthur I kissed you because I love you and it's fine if you don't love me back but just please don't cut me out because it's hurting me and-"

"Are you done?" Arthur asked

You were taken back, you wasn't expecting him to ever respond to you this way.

"Arthur?" You sighed

"What?" He replied in a cold tone

You looked down as tears began to stream down your face

You wiped them and left his apartment, before you entered yours you said something to him.

"Arthur I hate to say what I've done for you since I've done it just to keep you happy and safe"

Before closing the door Arthur stood behind the door slightly but listening to what you had to say

"Our friendship begin when I bought you to my house after you got jumped, I took care of you"

Arthur frowned

"I helped you sleep at night because you couldn't, I stopped you every time you tried to get into the fridge and lock yourself, I stopped you from doing ANYTHING that would harm you because all I wanted was you and to keep you safe"

You could see the guilt in Arthur's eyes

"And you tell me "am I done?" You know what? I am. Now I end my half of the friendship since you've ended the other half" you cried

"Y/n" Arthur said as he tried to come closer, you pushed him away

"Don't!" You said and with that you shut the door

{part 3 coming soon...}