Im so scared Arthur

{requested by Jay_Jet }💬💕
You were at home sitting on your coach watching your boyfriend, Arthur of two years appear as a guest on the Murray Franklin show. You adored him to pieces. You watched him come on and you just couldn't help but to smile constantly. Your smile soon faded away as things started to dark on the show.
He admitted something...he admitted what you thought could never come out of his mouth;

he admitted that he was actually the killer behind those three men

he admitted that he was actually the killer behind those three men. I gasped. I was shaking at this point; I didn't even know if I wanted to continue watching this. Murray got upset and said
"Someone was killed today because of what you did!"
Arthur hysterically smiled and held his hand up and replied with
"I know" he just kept smiling non stop as the audience was shocked
He wasn't serious was he? Arthur smiled and rolled his eyes
"How about another joke, Murraayyy?"
"Na! I think we've had enough of your jokes!" Murray stated
Arthur loudly interrupted and said
"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash!" He screamed at top of his lungs and he slammed the table.
Murray wasn't listening and simply said "I'm calling the police!"
"I'll tell you what you get" he spoke as his voice cracked
"You get what you fucking deserve!" He screamed again, with that he took out a gun and shot Murray right in the head.

I gasped as I shut my eyes

I gasped as I shut my eyes. Then I slowly opened it and noticed that this wasn't fake? This...was...actually ...happening......Murray is dead.
I opened my eyes to see Arthur smiling and laughing. He had blood splattered on his face. He stood up and shot him one more then dashing the gun...

 He stood up and shot him one more then dashing the gun

I screamed and unplugged the tv, I had to get out...I didn't wanna stay here anymore...if anything I knew Arthur might come back here...and he might kill me. I ran up to my room and I began throwing all my clothes and my accessories onto the bed. Tears were streaming down my face at this point; my vision began to suddenly get blurry. I shut my eyes and opened them again. I quickly climbed up the attic to find a suitcase.  Where the fuck where the suitcase! I began crying and hunting down each corner until I found a suitcase. Thank god! I struggled to drag the suitcase down the stairs, as I made my way towards my room; I screamed and shut my mouth with my hand. I saw Arthur sitting on my bed touching my stuff.
He looked up to me; he was all bloody and bruised.
"Y/n? Are you trying to leave?" Arthur asked as his voice shattered
"N-n-no" I stuttered as I stepped away
He saw the suitcase and grew angry. He clenched his jaw and grabbed the suitcase and dashed the suitcase outside the opened window.
My eyes widened.
"Don't lie to me!" He screamed
He came closer and at this point I fell onto the bed, backing away.
"I'm not going to hurt you y/n I promise just stop being so scared"
He slowly ran his hand up my leg, he pushed himself close.
I began whimpering; Arthur could tell I was terrified
"Princess, I won't hurt you" he whispered into my ear as he tucked his hand to the side of my face and pulled me closer.
"Kiss me" he demanded
I was shaking at this point but I did as he told me, I kissed him, he pushed me closer and began kissing me harder.
"Don't leave me okay" he spoke as he went back to kissing me
I backed away slowly, and I gulped
"Arthur I'm so scared" I cried
"D-Don't be Princess I won't ever hurt you" he said as he stroked my hair