He will never let go {part 2}

"Everyone is awful these days it's enough to make anyone crazy. Yet you stood out of all of them, I can't let go of you, I never will"

You looked at Katy

"Well...you see I'm not awful but who is this guy?" Katy asked

"I think I know"

"Well?"

"It's Arthur...Arthur Fleck"

"Arthur Fleck?" Katy asked in shock

"You know him?"

"Well I've heard of him"

"What did you hear?"

"Well he works in ha has as a party clown"

I stood there looking at her in shock

"How do you know this?" I laughed

"Im dating a ex worker from there; his name is Pete do you remember, dude with the blonde hair and blue eyes"

"Yeah I remember"

"So yeah they'd always make fun of him but Pete did always step in but now that he's been transferred to work somewhere else...I don't know what's going on in there anymore"

"Was it that bad?"

"Worse"

"Poor Arthur" I sighed out of frustration

He was a really good friend of mine...I remember playing games with him; he'd always make me laugh! He was really someone I couldn't forget about.

Katy said her goodbyes and I was no longer afraid I knew this was Arthur.

As soon as I closed the door and sat in my bed I heard my door knock repeatedly. I groaned thinking it was Katy. I opened the door to find a note; I gulped. I opened the letter to find paragraphs on top of paragraphs.

"Don't be afraid I know how I'm approaching is in insensitive, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable; I don't want you to be scared"

I read it out as I smirked

"I don't want you to be" he smiled as he came out of no where

I gasped

"Arthur?"

"Mhm"

"Wow you're here" I giggled

"I know this isn't a normal way but I love you"

Moments of giggling and blushing

He wrapped his arms around me; I smiled and pressed my lips onto his lips

Joaquin Phoenix Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें