Abducted by Joker

"I forbid you stepping foot outside the house at this time y/n Wayne!" Your father, Thomas Wayne's moment flashback in front of your eyes.

The dim light room caused a shiver down your spine. You were shaking, you didn't know where you were. A tear escaped from your wet eyes and you sobbed quietly.

The last thing you remember was you were coming back from a party that your father forbid you from even attending. You remember stumbling out then feeling a sensation of hardcore pressure that caused you drop.

The next thing you know is that your in an abounded cellar. Your legs were exposed to the freezing concrete floor, your arms were chained against the wall.

 Your legs were exposed to the freezing concrete floor, your arms were chained against the wall

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE!" You shrieked

You then heard the door violent being bashed against the wall. You flinched and saw a fucking clown walking towards you.

You couldn't back anywhere else, you began breathing faster. As he came closer you recognised him.

He was on the Murray Franklin show ...

He's Joker.

You heard he escaped.

He made his way towards you and got on his knees.

"Awww" he sighed sarcastically as he took his gun out

I couldn't hold back my tears, I just wanted to go home...I didn't feel safe...I hate this.

Joker looked at me and then smirked, he held his gun and inserted it in my mouth.

What the fuck was he doing?

He slowly pulled the gun out

"L-loook I don't know why you've bought me here but I've done nothing to you please can you just let me go" I cried