- one -

"he was arrogant for a reason..."

Chapter One:

Chapter One:

"Settle down everyone." The loud voice of Mr Franklin caught attention to the little crowds of girls and boys chattering amongst each other. He slammed the heavy books he was holding on the mahogany table and turned to the white board to start writing the date.

The clock struck 2:01pm, indication of last period had begun.

Some girls were conversing over their nails and the last guy they slept with, others were cooped up in books or celebrating their annual win for the sports or academic subjects.

Guys were hollering about football as usual or making bets of who could sleep with the most girls in a week.

As usual, the snobs who thought they were better than the rest started admiring their complexions in little compact mirrors which was bejewelled with encrusted diamonds or texting away on their pricey phones.

The talking was loud but suddenly decreased to some level as soon as the door flew open to reveal a handsome and attractive bad boy.

Girls automatically stopped their conversations as they started lowering their blouses and chewing gum obnoxiously louder than they already were with their fingers tangled in their hair trying to act cute.

The attractive boy ignored them as he made his way to his seat at the very back, the strong whiff of his cologne hitting girls as they sighed dreamily.

The football team giving him the usual fist bumps greeting him as he nodded his head to a few who were too far to engage with him.

Keeping conversation to a minimum was his trademark.

"I would take him." A girl bit her lip as another few giggled.

"I'm gonna go over and talk to him." Amelia, a girl who had a thing for RK nodded still chewing loudly.

She stood up getting the nods of agreements from her clique and fixed herself, in which manner meant lowering her blouse.

"Hey, RK." She positioned herself on his desk. Her bare legs crossed over another. "I've missed you."

Those brown dangerous eyes snapped up at the blonde as she batted her eyelashes.

"I was thinking..." she strolled her fingers across his chest "...about you yesterday night." He grabbed her hand and placed it down.