- five -

"a pretty face he was..."

Chapter Five:

Chapter Five:

The guys had returned home an hour ago from school. Isaac, Connor and RK were playing snooker in the attic, whereas Vincent and Danny were playing video games in the living room. Holland was on the phone with his girlfriend as Ethan and Brandon were shooting hoops in the basement.

A familiar sound pinged throughout the house indicating someone was at the main gate.

Vince took his eyes off the TV screen for a moment to see who was at the door when Danny's voice stopped him; making Vince stop.

"Dude!"

Picking up the game controller he continued playing, a hand running through his hair as his hair flicked back into place over his chocolate coloured eyes.

The doorbell rang signalling someone was at the door.

"Holland get the door!" Vincent called, not taking his eyes off the TV screen.

The doorbell rang once again as Danny yelled. "Holland! Get the door."

The boys continued playing as the bell rang. "Ugh, who's at the door now?" Vincent paused the game as he got up from the sofa sauntering his way to the ringing door.

"Alright, coming." He muttered, opening the door.

Vincent's eyebrows shot up, with slightly parted lips. "Uh." He had to refrain from dropping his controller to the ground.

Danny came to see who was at the door, "Who's at the-," his lips parted, "-door..." he trailed off. His eyebrows raised slightly at the sight in front of him.

"Uh, RK. You may wanna come downstairs."

RK came down the steps with Isaac and Connor a few seconds later as his eyebrows scrunched. The two boys glanced at each other before back to the person who was at the door.

There stood a beautiful, tall girl with short auburn hair that bounced just a little below her shoulders. The wavy texture wrapped in a ringlet manner.

The auburn mixed with some hazy, fiery red that made this girl's hair stand out even more prominently.

Her hazel brown eyes were crystallised, holding nothing but intimidation and a cheerful persona. Generic thick brows quirked up slightly, as her ruby red lips donned a signature smirk.