- ten -

"a mystery he was..."

Chapter Ten:

Chapter Ten:

Reece stormed past the doors as someone bumped into him, "watch where you're going." The girl shook in fear, running away instantly.

He rolled his eyes at the girl, walking off.

Chasity noticed the little encounter and was confused as to why Reece was suddenly a little irritated. She hadn't seen him like this before, but she had heard some brief things about him. How he was scary and dangerous, but to see it live frightened her slightly.

Just a few seconds ago, he was calm and acting nice to her and the next, he suddenly seemed pissed.

She noticed how RK was wearing another set of clothing, already?

"Hey, you changed cl-." She stopped in front of him, stopping him, as the bad boy glared right at her.

"What do you want?"

She was taken aback by his sudden tone, clearly never hearing this side before.

"Uh a-are you okay?" She asked tentatively not wanting to get on his bad side.

He looked directly into her eyes, making Chasity feel small. He took a step towards her as she kept her eyes down, intimidated by this tall boy in front of her.

"Move out of my way." He whispered lowly making her gulp in fear.

She nodded her head slowly as he walked past her, the scent of his cologne smacking her right in the face.

Chasity breathed out, not knowing she held that breath in. Her eyes lifted up slightly to hear some mutters.

"He's definitely a little irritated over something."

"I haven't seen him this annoyed since... well a very long time. He's generally always calm and maintaining it, but to see it live. It kinda scares me."

"And a little hot."

Two voices were speaking quietly amongst each other noticing how the big, bad boy was acting.

It seemingly shows that RK holds in his frustrations and maintains his cool, but something seriously triggered him. And in no way does Chasity want to know about it.

Reece stormed into the boys toilets, his chest rising up and down.

His eyes fell on the mirror, eyeing himself in the reflection. Balling his fists, Reece's brown eyes held only distance.

He knew Reid was an idiot but he never expected him to make a return — and that too transferring to his school.

What was the reason and why so sudden?