- two -

"being cold hearted is a trademark..."

Chapter Two:

Chapter Two:

Reece was moving down the steps as he placed on his shoes.

"Where you going, dude?" Danny asked plopping some popcorn in his mouth.

Reece looked up at his friend and the popcorn and stood up. "Work."

"They called?" Vincent asked quirking a brow.

He nodded his head as everyone stopped doing what they were doing.

"Is it an emergency?" Ethan came out the kitchen and looked at Reece as he licked his lips.

"Not sure."

*

Currently everyone was making their way towards the abandoned park where the meetings were always conducted. They were the shadiest and the strangest, yet it was a part of their lifestyle.

Reece got out of the car as did Holland, making their way towards the park, they noticed the usual stiff bodyguards awaiting.

Reece breathed out as a puff of smoke left his mouth from the cold weather. It was dark and cold.

A perfect embodiment of how he was.

"What is it this time?" Ethan started up serious.

"It's good you all arrived." The voice started up nonchalantly.

"Get to the point." Isaac licked his lips.

"In a rush are we?" He paused slightly amused. "Very well."

The vision of a man dressed in a black suit, with a specific red tie fixed on. With dark chocolate hair that swirled and was pushed into a quiff.

A visible scar lead down from the corner of his left eyebrow trailed until it stopped, getting lost within the hairs.

"There's a job downtown I need you all to do." One of the stiff bodyguards held a piece of paper as Isaac snatched it and scanned through it, his eyes lifting up to meet the old man's.

"Is this some sort of joke?" His voice raising slightly. "Do you think of us to be this stupid?"

Brandon scrunched his eyebrows in confusion as Isaac handed the piece of paper to him.

"Wow, you seriously have some guts to be telling us to do this."

He handed the piece of paper to Reece as he arched a brow. He scrunched the piece of paper and within a flash, Reece had the man pinned up against the wall.

Everyone was alert especially the bulky bodyguards. Hawkins raised a hand to his bodyguards stopping them.

Reece continued in a low tone, "I am not doing this useless job. Go find someone else to do it."