- three -

"brutality was just a simple trait..."

Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

The sound of an alarm went off as Reece extended his arm out from his position on the couch, to switch off the blaring sound coming from his phone.

Turning the other way, he felt something beside him as his eyebrows slightly creased. He glanced at the sight to see Connor's head beside his, but on the other side of the couch.

Getting off the couch, Reece glanced at the time on the wall to see it was 7am.

He sleepily glanced at Danny to see he had a sparking water bottle roll from his grasp, as his head was on the ground but his body on the couch.

Making his way upstairs, Reece opened the door to his bedroom, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes.

However, his eyes widened at the sight of his room.

Alcohol bottles all over his bedroom floor, with male clothes scattered to the ground alongside female undergarments and shoes thrown around the room.

The sound of shuffling on his bed alerted him slowly as he averted his eyes to the girl who was sleeping.

"What the hell?" He called as the girl woke up jumping to realise where she was. She tightened her grip at the bedsheets.

"Wh-." She rubbed her head in pain as Reece noticed another groan coming beside the girl.

By now the sounds of footsteps running up the steps and doors opening from opposite rooms came barging into the room with tennis rackets, hangers and even a lamp.

"Who got hurt?" Ethan started up when his eyes fell on the two on Reece's bed.

Everyone noticed the situation lowering their items.

"Calm down." Holland's head came out from the comforter as he flipped over.

At this moment Reece was disgusted. "Holland, get the hell up." Reece's deep voice alerted Holland as he fell of the bed taking some of the covers with him, the girl screamed grasping onto the comforter trying to refrain from being seen naked.

"What are you doing in my room?" He yelled at Reece and the rest of the boys.

"This is my room, you twat." Reece gritted his teeth together.

Holland looked around to see that he wasn't in his room in fact, he was in RK's.

"I had no idea..." he trailed off grabbing his head, which was throbbing from the harsh sounds.

"And who's the girl?" Isaac called out jutting his head to the scared girl.

"Meet Tammy." He sheepishly scratched his head.