- Prelude -

S Y N O P S I S

"Why's it crying?" Brandon groaned at 5am in the morning.

"I don't know." Connor turned on the bed trying to block the sound of the wails coming from the baby in the cot, with his pillow cushioned to his ears.

"Maybe it's hungry?" Danny rubbed his eyes tiredly.

"Well, get it some food." Connor kicked Holland off the bed as he groaned rubbing his face.

"What the hell, man?"

"Shut up, you'll make it worse." Brandon whisper-yelled already hearing the baby scream louder.

"Look what you idiots have done." Ethan face palmed himself.

"Make it pipe down!" Isaac blocked his ears with his hands.

"Ugh." Reece got up from the bed and made his way to the cot, he glanced at the crying baby and sighed, picking her up.

"Sh." He bounced the baby lightly in his arms, the baby glancing at Reece with glossy eyes, slowly calming the baby down.

"Wow, who would've thought Reece was a natural?" Vincent looked surprised.

"Maybe because it's his kid."

*

Reece Knight, also known as RK is the most ruthless, cold-hearted person yet to exist.

With stares that could send you straight to the hospital, killer smirks that could make you pass out and dangerous eyes that could make you choke.

A rocking body, kissable lips and a husky voice that sends shivers down any girl's spine. He has it all... or so he thinks.

With an abandoned baby found in an alleyway, Reece and his friends take care of the baby whom starts taking a liking to him.

So, what happens when a baby is stuck with the bad boy?

They become the Bad Boy's Baby.

*

______________________

C H A R A C T E R S :

Reece:

- Francisco Lachowski -