Chapter 6 Chamber of secrets part 1

I'ᗰ ᗷᗩᑕK!! ᑕᕼᗩᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᔕEᑕᖇETᔕ Iᔕ GOIᑎG TO KIᑎᗪ Oᖴ ᗷE ᑕOᑎᗪEᑎᔕEᗪ, ᗩ ᒪOT,ᗩᑎᗪ I'ᗰ ᔕOᖇᖇY IT TOOK ᔕO ᒪOᑎG!

I have been super busy with school and everything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summer seemed to come and go faster than you could say quidditch. Dumbledore let me stay with Cedric for about a month out of the summer. The other two he made me stay at hogwarts. It was really boring being here by myself for two whole months, but I grew accustomed to it. I figured out where both Ravenclaw and Gryffindor common rooms were, yet of course I couldn't get in them, but for the life of me I could not figure out where Hufflepuff's common room was. I search the castle high and low and it was no where to be seen. For a house that is so friendly they sure like to keep their common room a secret. I even asked Cedric when I went and stayed with him for a month, but no answer. Not even a peep. I eventually gave up and got a better idea. I had found hidden shortcuts and rooms all through out the castle. I used these to hide mostly food and prank items in them. I soon grew bored again. I still had 3 weeks left, ugh! By now I knew the castle like the back of my hand.
I hopped off the window overlooking the castle with my book held tightly in my hand.

Those last few weeks felt like a lifetime. The only thing that kept me waiting was seeing Cedric again. Over the last year I feel like we grew closer. I met his parents two months ago. They definitely made me feel at home.

I am getting antsy pacing up and down my room. I swing my door open and let it bounce against the wall. I stomp up the flight of stairs into the common room. I stumble onto the rug and kick it flipping the edge up. I had come upon a discovery earlier this month. Apparently there is a ghost in the girl's third floor bathroom. She can be quite annoying sometimes, but she is the only thing in this entire castle that has put up with my antics. I know shocking right?

"Myrtle are you in here?" I peek my head around the corner and see the bathroom empty. "Myrtle?" I walk further in and up to the round sinks. This bathroom was different from the rest. Instead of the sinks against the wall, they made a circle. I roam around a bit more when I hear the tiniest sound. If I was making any noise I definitely would not of heard it. It sounds like whispering. I walk back towards the sinks as the whispering got louder the closer I got. By now I am sitting on the sink with my ear pressed to the mirror. It sounds like the whispering is coming from inside.
"ᏚᎾᎡᎾᎡ!" I jump back and end up falling on my rear. I push myself up and run as fast as I can out of there. At this point I don't even want to know what that was. I ran as fast I could to get far away from that bathroom. I made it back to the common room without running into anyone. I jump into my bed with my jeans and shirt still on and yank my sheets over my head. Dang, I'm over dramatic.

I yank my sheets off and run around the common room being I guess, well a child. I jump up and down on the sofa still in my clothes from last night with my auburn hair bouncing behind me. I run back to my room to change into my uniform. I pull my shirt off not bothering to change my bra underneath. I put on my white button down and look up to see my black bra clear as day through my shirt. Ugh! I stomp over to my trunk and pull out my new beige bra. I really don't want to wear it. I've grown a lot during the summer. Even in certain areas. I hate this stupid underwire. It digs into my sides and is very uncomfortable under clothing. I finally put my shirt back on and jump into my gray skirt. I flip up my color to tie on my green tie, obviously. I walk over to my bed and sit at the end to slip into my knee high socks. I slip my feet into my comber boots and zip them up. I walk back over to the bathroom and pull out my hairbrush. I pull and yank on my hair to get all of the knots out. I grab some of my hair from the side a braid a waterfall braid into my hair. Perks of being bored all summer, I learn new things, so hopefully I actually try. I look in the mirror doing some finishing touches. I grab my eyeliner and mascara and do a basic cat eye. I don't really like makeup so it will work. I grab my robe and run downstairs to grab some food.

So I took a muffin from the kitchen and now I'm running for my life. Those elf's don't mess around when it comes to food. I turn back to see if I'm being followed and run straight into a stiff body. "You might want to look where you are goin next time Mrs. Bailey." I look up to see that familiar long white beard that can only belong to Dumbledore.

"Sorry sir, I just wanted something to eat." I look up at him giving the puppy dog look.

"Alright, just don't make it a habit." I jump up and skip to his side.

"Yes sir." I salute as I take another bite from my muffin.

I jump up and down in my room. I am so excited for tonight! Everyone gets here and I can see Cedric again! I flop down on my spare bed. No more roommate! I am so excited I can squeal like a Hufflepuff! I stomp jumping. Maybe not that excited. I grab my robe and hat and run towards the Great Hall. Everyone is starting to slowly file in as the first years are still on the boats. I keep my eyes on those two Great big doors waiting for Cedric at any moment.

I start to loose hope when the last of the students find their houses. "BOO" someone grabs my shoulders. I jump and turn around to see my brown curly haired best friend.

"CEDRIC!" I jump from my seat and give him a huge hug. He laughs and slowly lets me go.

"You know two months is too long." His grin still plastered on his face. I walk him on the shoulder.

"Don't do that ever again Diggory, or so help me I will do it back!" I try not to laugh and end up failing and smile at him.

"Come on now Bailey! We don't want a Hufflepuff at our table!" Draco looks at me with disgust on his face as he sits down in his seat across from me.

"What I do is none of your business Malfoy." I sneer back at him. Cedric just gives me a grin and walks over to the Hufflepuff table. I slam my hands on the table making a few people jump. "What is your problem anyway?"

"I don't have a problem. I just don't like him over here." Draco looks over his shoulder towards Cedric who is now talking with his other Hufflepuff friends.

"Well, you're going to have to deal with it. He is my best friend." I say as I sit down in my seat.

After a while of eating I look around at all the new faces in my house and everyone else's. I don't remember being that small last year. My eyes wander to the faculty table. I scrunch my eyes in curiousness. Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Professor Snape are not at the table. Where on Bloody earth could they have gone?

"Did you hear? Harry Potter and Ron got seen! Ha! Those fools are going to be expelled if you ask me."

"Draco, I do not find that as comedic relief. This is a serious issue." I look over to him as we walk to the common room. "Ok, I have to admit, it is really hard to keep a straight face saying that!" We enter the common room and go our separate ways to our rooms. "Goodnight Malfoy."

"Night Bailey."