Chapter 8 Chamber of Secrets Part 3

Soo don't freak out this chapter will end abruptly.... but don't worry! Swipe up and the next chapter should be right after! I didn't want to put y'all though a 7,000 word chapter. Your welcome:).

P.S. I did this at 5 in the morning:) thank you for coming to my TedTalk

~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and look down to see an arm wrapped protectively around me. I could feel Cedric breathing down the back of my neck. I could lay like this forever.... Gah! I can't do this. I slowly lift Cedric's arm from around me. Merlin's beard, his grip is tight! I finally pry myself loose. I slowly stand on my wobbly legs that haven't held up any weight for a couple of days. I shiver already missing the body heat from him. I look over the bed to see him sleeping peacefully with a small smile on his face. He is so cute. Ugh, stop that Imrie! I smack my head. I grab my clothes from the bottom of the bed and change real quick. I run out of the Hospital wing and run into some red haired person. I stand up holding my nose.

"I'm sorry" I say standing up. I look up to see a nervous girl maybe even a first year looking very nervous and clutch a black book. She looks familiar. My eyes light up. "Ginny! It's been so long! I know you probably don't remember me, but you and your family helped me find the train last year." At this she looks up at me.

"Hi Imrie. It is Imrie... right?" I nod my head eyeing her book.

"What do you have there?" I reach for the book when she suddenly yanks it back.

"It's none of your business. Now leave us alone!" I jump back at her harsh words as she storms down the hall. Why did she say us? It was only me and her there. I shrug my shoulders and walk off.

~~~~~

It is finally almost Christmas break. Thank goodness Draco is leaving. I grin thinking about Cedric. He told me yesterday that he will stay here with me this Christmas. I love that boy... wait! That's not what I mean. Yeah I love him, but as my best friend. He is like the older brother I never wanted, but needed. I walk back to the common room after grabbing some food from the Great Hall. I just wanted to chill by myself for a bit. All of a sudden Crabbe and Goyle burst out of the common room.

"Slow down before you trip over your own feet." They stop and look at me with wide eyes.

"Yes, Bailey." They scurry off. I think to myself. Why was Crabbe's hair turning red? Mhm, probably a prank Draco pulled, wouldn't put it below him. I walk into the common room as Malfoy was going down to his room.

"Maybe next time leave Crabbe and Goyle alone they do a lot for you you know?" Draco perks up.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come on you hexed Crabbe's hair." I roll my eyes. He is really going to play that game.

"I don't have to listen to you Bailey." He walks into the boy's room. Merlin's beard he doesn't have to be that rude.

~~~~

I skip down the hall in my quidditch attire going to find Cedric so I can sneak into the Hufflepuff area before the game. Then one second later someone ran right into me making me land on my butt.

"I I'm s sorry." I look up to see a worried look on Ginny's face. I quickly stand up and take her by the arms.

"Hey hey look at me. You can trust me. Tell me, what has been going on with you here lately." Her worried eyes look into mine sending a chill down my spine, and not a good one either. "Ginny please, I won't tell your brothers." For a second she seemed to understand then her eyes turn cold again. Psh, whatever I tried. I feel bad for her, living in a house with that many boys. "Just stay out of trouble okay!" I yell as she takes off.  I stand in the hallway waiting for Cedric when I hear it.