Chapter 7 Chamber of Secrets part 2

ᕼEᒪᒪO! I ᗩᗰ ᗷᗩᑕK ! ᕼOᑭE YOᑌ EᑎᒍOY TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ. ᒪEᗩᐯE ᗩ ᐯOTE Oᖇ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the same as usual and blindly go through my routine. I trudge downstairs to find Draco sprawled across a chair with his legs thrown over the back sitting upside down. "Comfortable?" I tilt my head to where I can look at him not upside down.
"Ugh, just waiting on you. We have the same class together. You know women take so much longer to get ready." He hops up from his position and grabs his books. "Well? Come on Bailey." I run towards him walking out of the common room.

"Slow down Malfoy, I can't walk that fast."

"Merlin's beard! Women are so whiny. Be happy I even waited for you. I could have gone by myself." He rolls his eyes.

"Then why didn't you?" I smirk knowing I got him there. He opened his mouth to say something. Then just went quiet.

"Welcome to Greenhouse Three, Second Years. Today, we will be re-potting Mandrakes. Now, who here can tell me the properties of
the Mandrake? Yes, Miss Granger." I roll my eyes. Yet again I have another class with Hermione. Her answering everything starts to get annoying after a while.

"Mandrake, or Mandragora, is used to return those who have been transfigured to their original state. It's also quite dangerous.
The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it." She smiles that same smile that she uses whenever she gets an answer right. Merlin's beard she is annoying.

"Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor. As our Mandrakes are only seedlings, their cries won't
kill yet. However, they will knock you out for several hours. That is why I have provided each
of you with a pair of earmuffs." I grab the brown ear muffs and stick them over my ears. I look over to see Draco hesitant about them. I smirk, it will be so fun to see him pass out. We do as instructed and pull the Mandrakes out. They are awe full looking creatures. *PLOP* I look across the table to see that Longbottom passed out. It took every once in me not to burst out laughing. I look over to Draco and see him still struggling with the Mandrake.

"Here, all you have to do is put it in the pot and put the soil around it. Dim wit."

"What did you say?" He muffles. I roll my eyes and wait for Professor Sprout to get back, so we can get out of here.

SLAM The doors to the dark arts classroom swing open to reveal pixies flying every where and students running in a panic. I skip down the hall not able to contain my laughter. "That class must be a joke. Lockhart? As a teacher? No way!" I start to catch my breath from running and dying of laughter. I go quiet. I could have sworn I hear another student in the hall, but that can't be. Classes are going on. No one should be in the halls.
Open chamber.
Now I really heard that. I can't tell where it is coming from.
The chamber is open.
I stick my ear up to the wall. That's where it's coming from! I follow the voice running to keep up with it. Where is it going?
Kill...time to kill...
The voice seems to go down the hallway. I have to sprint to keep up. A voice can't kill anything. Can it?

I turn the corner and splash water up on my feet. I come to a stop. I try to slow my breathing incase there is anyone near by. I gather my bearings and look around. There is a stream of water that leads to no where. It looks like there is something in the water. I try to grab it, but there isn't anything there. I scrunch my eyes in confusion. Maybe it is a reflection? That can't be right. I slowly look up to see written on this old brown wall was a message.
The Chamber of Secrets has been opened. Enemies of the heir...Beware.
I cock my head in confusion. What is the Chamber of Secrets? And who opened it? I turn around to leave. I don't want to get into trouble for being here. When I run into another student, physically.